Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest prediction for 1040:

- First time in 60 chapters, we see the BMP arrive at Wano's shores. They see Onigashima, then notice a giant ass laser spewing from the bottom of it.

- They head to that area with the crater, and see Big Mom out cold and fully defeated in a crazy double spread. Que all of them freaking out, remembering Marco's words

- Them we get Kid/Law's reaction and those around them

- Marco ends up helping Yamato put out Kazenbo

- Raizo beats Fukurokuju as the fire dies because Fuku>BM

On a serious note, I'll never get over how cool Kid's final move looks.

Here you are just talking about lifting strength. Yeah, Whitebeard, physically, is a true monster. But Big Mom is just an unstoppable force. She is literally walking through solid ground. And of course Big Mom in her prime will be above her 5 year old self, lol.
Lifting strength is strength. Wtf? They are at least the same if WB is not stronger.
Post automatically merged:

On a serious note, I'll never get over how cool Kid's final move looks.
The word is bullshit. Nothing justify Kid being able to do that. His DF also has lasers now? Pure bullshit

Totally understand the pattern with the named chapters and declarations of defeat, but something in me is telling me that Big Mom isn’t finished. Her defeat needs to be more grandiose, getting defeated like some side character doesn’t necessarily cut it. That, and I feel like in order for Kid to look even relatively close to Luffy, he’s gonna need to split the sky lol

Fanbase would go crazy if kidd split the skies with big mom

Tbh, Admirals seem reserved for the crew. Im/Gorosei I can see being reserved for the Rooftop 5 + Sanji.
Technically, having R5 + an extra vs All the Admirals + Both Admiral Candidates is not exactly impossible either. It would be jarring if R5 is hyped leaders of the new generation but only 2 of them ever won against the Admirals, imo.
Post automatically merged:

Eos will be skypia parallel
Zoro fought light guy and swordsman
Zoro will fight light guy and ghandi
Make that Kizaru and Fujitora. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.