Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@HA001

Classic Zoro hater 101

This genius is letting us know his headcanon >>>>>>> actual manga facts because he is mad about the impact Zoro's attack did on Kaido

Because their headcanon is provable beyond a shadow of a doubt to be false they all do the same thing.. change the narrative
Zoro's attack's impact= Got past through Kaidou's skin and injured him.
Luffy's each of most attacks' impact= Passed through Kaidou's named ACOC attack with immense physical strength backing it and still managed to injure Kaidou.

Last edited:
I showed you 3 times how invalid is ur logic.

En Ou >>>>>>>> Law's attack any day.

and stop comparing thrusts to cuts.

Zoro scarred someone way more durable than Big Mom guess we should wank that to the core of earth using ur logic.
"En Ou >>>>>>>> Law's attack any day."
rofl
tells me not to compare them then literally does.

I can compare the effect of an attack of whatsoever character I want
and scarring kaido who brushed it off without any need for a dramatic regeneration or self care
to an attack thats breaking multiple bones and shattering big moms rib is asinine.
you literally saw the condition of zoro after he had several bones broken . what logic are you even talking about here.

and then you turn around and say I said enou doesnt do shit to big mom
understand the difference between law's attacks is more devastating than what zoro has put out so far to zoro's attack doesnt do shit to big mom.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
rofl

and scarring kaido who brushed it off without any need for a dramatic regeneration or self care
to an attack thats breaking multiple bones and shattering big moms rib is asinine.
you literally saw the condition of zoro after he had several bones broken . what logic are you even talking about here.

understand the difference between law's attacks is more devastating than what zoro has put out so far to zoro's attack dont do shit to big mom.
I told you as for ap. You can't fucking read or you are biased because it's Law.

En Ou is a powerful cut amped by advCoC, Law's attack is a hax bypassing any defense thrust.

En Ou is far more dangerous for Big Mom to tank thant Law's attack.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
rofl

understand the difference between law's attacks is more devastating than what zoro has put out so far to zoro's attack dont do shit to big mom.
You not making sense

Zoro with a broken body and accidental acoc in one sword scarred kaido permanently

Kaidos defence shits on memes

Current zoros ap is vastly superior to what it was
Which means it would do a shit load more damage to kaido

And completely fuck big mom up

You talking like it's made him weaker

Irrelevant.

Memes defence is inferior to kaidos

Zoros ap would be doing massive damage to kaido let alone meme
you know whats crazy
its an internal attack
their external durability doesnt matter . ....

kaido's insides should be ruptured in the same manner.

"Memes defence is inferior to kaidos"

not like its tiers lower so am not really sure what you are trying to communicate here
that if hes scarring kaido what?
he is dismembering big mom?

Obviously, it was a figure of speech, which meant to say she hit him a multiple number of times.

I don't know what that second sentence even means but let me be blunt here: Law's chances of killing Kaido are higher than his chances of ever killing one of C3 with the same moves that he used on Big Mom.
I don’t know how to put it any more clearer than this: Law’s Kroom sword is easily at hypersonic speeds based on the distance of extension and assuming a few seconds worth of extension.

When Law wants that shit to hit, it will hit.

Answer these questions for me:

Punk Crach vs Punk Corna Dio, which is stronger?

Big Mom vs. Bigger Mom, which one is stronger?
LMFAO, first of all Oden’s Paradise Totsuka did a move on dragon Kaido and it didn’t even beat him
Law’s attack destroyed Mom’s insides and more. Oden fought a weaker Kaido, and Zoro also cut a flameless King. Are you actually implying that Zoro is Oden level now because his attack ”looked“ like Oden’s attack on Kaido? In which Zoro did to King who is leagues below Kaido btw especially with King’s flames off

Law and Kidd actually beat BM, with Law’s attack not just looking deadlier but also has hax that will bypass any durability anyways. You can’t even block that shit with haki, Kaido could have blocked Oden’s. Law’s attack is way deadlier than dragon damnation. Show me Zoro flexing on a top tier first like how Kidd and Law did

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
you know whats crazy
its an internal attack
their external durability doesnt matter . ....

kaido's insides should be ruptured in the same manner.

"Memes defence is inferior to kaidos"

not like its tiers lower so am not really sure what you are trying to communicate here
that if hes scarring kaido what?
he is dismembering big mom?
That's why kaido no sold internal damage gamma knife and called it a trick

And all those 30 40 odd internal hits luffy done
They don't come close to one external togen totska

Kaidos defence is far higher

These attacks wouldn't be hurting him like this for shit.

A big metal bull is breaking her bones
Zoro is folding her

Luffys hit kaido 40 plus times with acoc lmfao and still not beaten him

Zoro hit him once with a broken body and accidental acoc in one sword and gave him his second permanent scar

If current zoro hit kaido as many times as luffy has kaido would be dead.
Him being with broken bones doesn't prove his Ashura been weaker than it supposed to be if he was in top condition. Ashura has always being an attack Zoro could use after he went all out and nothing left in him. U really think he can pull that shit out when he feels like it?

If? There's no "if". Current zoro didn't get the chance to hit Kaidou cuz his former self was bodied by two emperors who were playing with him. Keep ur "if" in ur fantasies"

The differences between the current and rooftop Zoro in abilities are current one has ACOC and KOH mode. Kaidou can easily counter this with his ACOC. Did u forgot Kaidou never bothered counter Supernovas(except for Luffy of course) attacks with his ACOC? U zorotards can keep cry about Zoro's AP being higher than Luffy but u all know in inside the only reason Zoro scarred Kaidou is cuz Kaidou wasn't defending himself with ACOC or COA. Against Luffy not only Kaidou bother to defend himself but he even counters Luffy's attack with his ACOC. He even said he never fought seriosly for a while. Zoro neither did nor can damage kaidou more than Luffy did or can. Well, to be more precise he did and can in ur fantasies.

Last edited:
I told you as for ap. You can't fucking read or you are biased because it's Law.

En Ou is a powerful cut amped by advCoC, Law's attack is a hax bypassing any defense thrust.

En Ou is far more dangerous for Big Mom to tank thant Law's attack.

you contradict yourself in your own post
I told you before and I will tell you again
you cant argue

"I told you as for ap. You can't fucking read or you are biased because it's Law."
"En Ou is far more dangerous for Big Mom to tank thant Law's attack."

if you are measuring ap by which attack is more dangerous for big mom to take
its law's . again breaking her bones , ribs , blowing up her insides are more dangerous than what zoro is putting out in one attack.

yeah sure am the one biased here, I am clearly a "massive law fan" not the zoro fan I am arguing with at all. rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.