Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Sure he isn’t, sure
:seriously:

Anyway y’all right I’m Boutta hit my last j for the night. An see y’all tomorrow
I mean I don't disagree he wins if he lands a hit but if involves him sacrificing his entire arsenal to use awakening with a very little success rate of ever tagging King. I wouldn't call it destroying. With Zoro, his entire fighting style gets upgraded but for Law, it's just one attack, which makes it a suicide mission.

Zoro won in 1 minute againts King after ADVCOC awakening
Half of which was spent fighting Enma, and without his strongest attack. BM needed her FP to deal with Marco MORON learn to read. Zoro is truly frightening.

Also News from the future
"Zoro is WSS"
"Shanks is dead Zoro surpassed him"
"Law is dead"
"And Kidd is still irrelevant"
no matter how frightning or strong Zoro is he will never surpass Luffy. according to Mihawk being the pirate King is the harder task and their postions tells you who is the stronger one. Luffy is the main character and Zoro's captain , Zoro is the subordinate who has to follow Luffy's orders. either if you want Zoro to be stronger than Luffy then maybe one piece is not for you.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Law can kroom Onigashima from the bottom up. Lucky for him he cen be anywhere thanks to teleportation.
If you're saying if Law can create a crater on Onigashima as big as the one he created in the groud, yes, he can. But that's not what we were discussing. The discussion we're having is if Law didn't stretch his sword as much he did in canon and kept it confined inside Onigashima, would he have made a crater as big in Onigashima? The answer is, no.

BM homies are so lame......

Since Zeus big attack on BM during whole cake they were impressive a single time. Everyone and their mothers could tank their moves like nothing happened. Even Luffy Kid and Law joked about prometheus attack on the rooftop.
They have so much potential but theirs is far from exploited as it should be, just like the rest of the Big Mom Pirates' abilities and Kid's magnetism.

Status
Not open for further replies.