Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
No he's not. The chapter made it very clear.

Law and Kid combined wasn't strong enough to defeat Big Mom. They needed the bomb to finish her off.

Zoro defeated an opponent by himself in a mid difficult battle that's harder to damage than Big Mom and Kaido.
maybe becose BM could neg diff million sof kings and queens? :kayneshrug:

That's where the headcanon begins though. Everything meaningful Law did so far in all of his panel time, was when used along with his Ope powers. Outside of his DF powers, he is a rather mediocre swordsman (getting stalled by a clone of Doffy). Using such advanced techniques like fire cutting, usually gets noted specifically and is not just used randomly without further elaboration.

So yes, factually you have to pove that it was a cutting technique of Law used without his DF powers.

ok easy name a single time/moment, Laws used amputee not inside room.... Unless you have proof amputee even works outside of room. Nothing to even discuss here, Stop crying an just admit Ztards are shit power at scaling.

Half u dumbass thought Zoro be clear of Law at this point. Ur abilities to understand the characters strength obviously horrendous.
He proved he can cut Fire/lighting. Zoro only fire.

Deal with it
Also, as I said, it doesn't matter whether Big Mom's Homie > King's fire (in itself headcanon). Zoro already diced Prometheus into bits. Even cut magma-like fire. You would have to prove that enhancing fire with lightning would nullify Zoro's ability to cut fire. It's not Misery consists of an entirely new element; she is fire enhanced by lightning, so the fire property of hers allows to be cut by Zoro.
prometheus is fire, misery is fire+lightning lets no pretend there the same just for ur agenda...
Zoro cutting fire doesn’t suggest he can cut an superior element. God y’all just love makin up feats/portrayal for this subordinate
:seriously:
So burden of proof is on you here, clearly.
wasn’t hard at all. Just having a basic understanding of Room/Amputee. Enough to completely debunk this entire post lol. Law never once in the entirety of one piece, used amputee without room. U tried ur best tho.

:lulz:

Zoro fans begging Oda to Kill dog. His Power scaling ain’t bad tho.
:snoopy:
:lulz:
I’m a law fan my guy… Thats why i want him dead… i got pissed off in Dressrosa when Oda didnt even try to explain why Law couldnt just switch Doffy’s personality with a frog and the longer the story goes on and the stronger Law becomes, its gonna become more and more annoying that Oda doesnt explain thw ridiculousness of his powers

So better to Kill Law soon than have the most broken character in the verse be on the Good guy side EoS

Glad I just read this thread with the raw, there is no point in discussing with clowns.

Anyway so much bullshit/cope from last Chapter is gone that the best thing I get from this chapter. Good that Oda closed many plots in this chapter. Soon there is only LuffyvsKaido final act (4chapters and then ZKK):cheers:
Clowns indeed. Conveniently ignoring exhausted Law cutting Misery in half in pure swordsmanship base.

LAW :cheers::cheers::cheers:

And if meme used her acoc kidd and law would be dead even with their awakenings
Yes i know that… But thats the problem is, when Law comes back for EoS, he will again be stronger than he is now

the ridiculous jump in power between Dressrosa Law and Wano law will happen again for EoS Law and that scares me… Imagine what EoS law could do… Nahhh, Oda should just kill this man right now

Status
Not open for further replies.