Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Law wanker is coping are this chapter.

Oda tell told us that Zoro and Luffy has equal strength and he claims it's wrong because he doesn't match his headcannon.

Oda tell told us Zoro and Luffy has equal value and he once again claims it's wrong because it doesn't match his headcannon.

What a joke.
SMFH it's so bad ....

I'm a fan of Law and this is making me feel embarrassed
:lawsigh:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
This Law wanker is coping are this chapter.

Oda tell told us that Zoro and Luffy has equal strength and he claims it's wrong because he doesn't match his headcannon.

Oda tell told us Zoro and Luffy has equal value and he once again claims it's wrong because it doesn't match his headcannon.

What a joke.
:risicheck:

see delusional Folks...
got a long way to go lol. Still struggling with Ling

Lol so butthurt ur still DR scaling lol. Y’all wish Law stayed that powerful I know. Unfortunately that’s not how Oda saw things.

Subordinate<< Rival~<Luffy. It’s always been the reality.
Ztards finally thought he wasn’t a Subordinate anymore, because he’s allowed on the rooftop. Annoying the hell out of logical thinking people.
But in the end Luffy/Law MVP the Yonko arc. Zoro trying to survive his run in with Ling some “monster” he is. Can Ling even push Law pass mid diff??
:lulz:
Law only needs 1 Shock Wille for Albert

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
see delusional Folks...
got a long way to go lol. Still struggling with Ling

Lol so butthurt ur still DR scaling lol. Y’all wish Law stayed that powerful I know. Unfortunately that’s not how Oda saw things.

Subordinate<< Rival~<Luffy. It’s always been the reality.
Ztards finally thought he wasn’t a Subordinate anymore, because he’s allowed on the rooftop. Annoying the hell out of logical thinking people.
But in the end Luffy/Law MVP the Yonko arc. Zoro trying to survive his run in with Ling some “monster” he is. Can Ling even push Law pass mid diff??
:lulz:
Dont forget to breathe. :rolaugh:
Also dont forget that Doffy awaits.
I mean Luffy couldnt beat Doffy too… And thats with help from Law and the Gladiators… So… How come Base luffy is punching the shit out of Kaido right now?
Because he got aCoC barrier and Kaido is bad enough to be stopped by it? And he isnt punching the shit out of anything, he about to take 5th L from the same guy in the same arc. Trash remains trash, doesnt matter what abilities you stuff into them.
What did Law get? What is compensation for his bad fighting skills? Stronger attacks? You should know better than that.
No one on the allies side aside from Luffy could beat Doflamingo in Dressrosa.
Dressrosa Zoro needed a mobility assist and had to use his best AoE secret technique to take down 99m pica (Vergo was Doffy's RHM, not Pica and was taken out by Law the previous arc). Dressrosa Zoro couldn't even properly stall part of birdcage.
Luffybro, I appreciate the effort but do yourself a favour and dont try powerscaling.
Doffy wouldnt need a protection from an Admiral if he could handle the guy who can handle two Emperors at the same time. :goyea:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Law is secondary to Luffy in terms of being the Captain

Law a swordsman, is also secondary to Zoro who is closer to Luffy in strength and is future WSS

Law fans have to come out with Ultra Wank to make themselves believe Law is stronger:milaugh:
law isnt just stronger, hes supperior to Zoro... Zoro will be lucky if he gets killer as hes WG rival

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Serious question, I would like to have answers please. Did you really think Kid would be Luffy's equal?

Shabondy's argument is actually wrong, Luffy must have had 400 million for beating Moria but the government hid it

Many mentions for debate @MonsterKaido @Luffy is the mc @Erkan12 @rerere @Trafalgar_D_Law @ReggieZoldyck21 @rerere @Lukegranders @Monkey D Theories @Monkey D Luffy @KINGKONGGUN15 @Law-sama @Roronoa-sama @Lifeismeh @Light D Lamperouge @Iaarm @Sanji D Goat @Roo @Finalbeta
never

law isnt just stronger, hes supperior to Zoro... Zoro will be lucky if he gets killer as hes WG rival
No he's not. The chapter made it very clear.

Law and Kid combined wasn't strong enough to defeat Big Mom. They needed the bomb to finish her off.

Zoro defeated an opponent by himself in a mid difficult battle that's harder to damage than Big Mom and Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.