Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, good thing if you enjoy this trash writing.
What do you consider to be good writing? the way Oda did it Big Mom doesn't look as trash even though he never allowed her to use her full abilities, lacked CoO and the ability to dodge.

YAMATO STARTED HER SUBPLOT TO DESTROY THE BOMBS BACK IN 1028 WHICH CAME OUT ON OCTOBER 11TH

BIG MOM TAKES CARE OF HER SUBPLOT WITH YAMATO ONLY ATTACKING THE SPIRIT ONCE IN CHAPTER 1040, WHICH COMES OUT FEBRUARY 13TH

YAMATO SPENT 4 MONTHS RUNNING TO A SUBPLOT AND SHE DID PRACTICALLY NOTHING WITH IT.

She gets credit for stopping the bombs from blowing up, but holy shit. 4 months just to have it taken care of just like that.
:kailaugh:
Worked out in Oda's favour. He has been using Yamato to hype how massive and dangerous the explosion would be just to have it be the final nail in the coffin for Big Mom.

The bombs were obviously meant for BM all along. But I think it’s more of a “keep her down for good” thing, rather than a KO/non-KO thing. The WG needs time to arrest her.

My original theory was Law going to “KROOM” the bombs inside of her.
If the Big Mom pirates fail to rescue her before WG interferes they should just disband.

So what's the fate of our avys?

I made the bet knowing Kid and Law will "defeat" Big Mom. I just didn't fancy Pantheos' chances on a specific chapter.

I knew she'd be out of commission for a bit, only to return and resume her role for future arcs. She obviously was never going to be gone for good. Too much meat on the bone with her and the Charlottes in general.

So in my case, I guess this still counts as Pantheos W.

If you made the bet believing they'll put her down for good, I think you shouldn't wear the L avy lol
I‘d say everyone should decide that for themselves. Sounds like a fair thing to do. Pantheos got his W, though.

I

Indigo

Guys, i don't know if Yamato is gonna be a Straw Hat

Oda doesn't even seem to know what to do with her this fucking arc lmao

She spent 4 months / 12 chapters running around to solve a sub plot that Oda decided to be resolved by Big Mom falling with her ass on it

Status
Not open for further replies.