Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All strawhats vs Awakened Kaido in a team battle? Hell im open up for kinda fights like this. Luffy,Zoro,Jinbe,Yamato(perhaps) and all the others in a team battle could be really great.
Been on this train for ages and it still seems very possible.

Luffy is still gonna lose one more time IMO (or at least a temporary retreat from the fight). His crew will cover him in the meantime, whilst he powers up, or whatever excuse Oda needs to keep him out of the fight before the final blow.

All strawhats vs Awakened Kaido in a team battle? Hell im open up for kinda fights like this. Luffy,Zoro,Jinbe,Yamato(perhaps) and all the others in a team battle could be really great.
I just have always wanted the nine shadow prophecy to mean something and the nine straw hats holding back and weakening Kaido as Luffy prepares his final ultimate attack (again like Oars) would be awesome. (Nine shadows showing Kaido a glorious Dawn being Luffy)

I got a little bit of hope for it now that we witnessed kid and laws crew were there to witness Kid and Law “beat” an emperor.

People have been saying for years that BM ability should be way more broken than what's BM is showing, the potential is limitless

yet with Lolda she can't even use her basic attacks, while Plot D Law is given every move under the sun lol
Yep things would be so epic if she was treated at least as well as Blackbeard who has many goofy and dumb moments but is very frightening and dangerous in others.

Big Mom's devil fruit has limitless potential and she has some of the best physical abilities in all of One Piece, as well as an unique and very effective use of Coc with her sonic scream but Oda keeps her below the ground.

Been on this train for ages and it still seems very possible.

Luffy is still gonna lose one more time IMO (or at least a temporary retreat from the fight). His crew will cover him in the meantime, whilst he powers up, or whatever excuse Oda needs to keep him out of the fight before the final blow.
After how Oda handle Kid and Law,showing that both couldn't even beat non awakened BM, it make sense that Luffy losing again bro, im thinking the same. Awakened Kaido will be like Bullet, a strawhat team battle would be the best case. Like Marco before heal all them and we see a final great battle. I really hope you thought on this is right^^

After how Oda handle Kid and Law,showing that both couldn't even beat non awakened BM, it make sense that Luffy losing again bro, im thinking the same. Awakened Kaido will be like Bullet, a strawhat team battle would be the best case. Like Marco before heal all them and we see a final great battle. I really hope you thought on this is right^^
Yeah, all the straw hats are free right now too. They're just running around or doing minor tasks or nothing at al. They'll all reconvene to defend Luffy.

よく見たらフクロクジュも今回でKOかも
オロチ共々倒れてるんだけど、オロチは攻撃によって島が揺れてコケた感じ

フクロクは「水~」と叫びながら倒れてるんでライゾウに我慢比べ負けたぽい

FUKUROKUJU IS DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lolda wrote this while crying. :pepemy:

Luffy has said repeatedly he will take Kaido down on his own. I don’t understand why people think this is a team fight? Luffy is on a different path right now to Kidd or Law. He will become Pirate King, so it’s natural for him to be ahead. Also no thank you to the team fight. Do not want.:lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.