Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense, weakest yonko falls. No awakening, can't even use acoc in a real fight lol
big mom is all muscle with no brainer, how many times she failed, failed from getting giants to her side, failed acquiring germa tech. then she goes in wano choosing the most useless children to acompany her. :whitepress:

They defeated her via ring out. I'm not saying she got knocked out, but a ring out is still a loss imo.

Can't be serious bro. The same lightning attacks that didn't even faze Killer are putting noticeable damage on Fuji?

When a small building manages to stun BM what happens when Fuji throws meteorites at meme that connect with great impact?

Saying that Fujitora can't hurt BM via meteorite is just false based on Law's feat.
She doesn't have to burn fuji with lightning , just stun her enough to land other attacks

First those attacks barely did anything , second fuji isn't law , he doesn't fights by hurling objects at people from any direction

He summons meteors but as I said in cqc he himself has to protect from getting hit by it and has to destroy it , if fuji can put significant distance then its usable but BM can fly

For the time being I'm satisfied with this outcome, Big Mom isn't actually defeated(knocked out) and both Kid and Law get a W by removing Big Mom from the battle.

However the fight overall wasn't really that great, most of the fight was off paneled, Oda didn't have Big Mom do a lot more, and throughout the whole battle Law ends up carrying the fight and outshines Kid.

Don't get me wrong I love Law and I like him more than Kid but damn Oda at least have Kid do more impressive stuff too.

Oda wanted Kid and Law to get some sort of W while at the same time not have Big Mom get defeated and save her for a future arc which will probably be Elbaf.

It's a outcome that some may like and others won't.

Overall I'm happy with the outcome but at the same time this battle was really disappointing.
This is way better ending to this fight then what others were suggesting. But it doesnt change my criticisms towards this fight.
I talked about this last week, Oda skips most of the fight and makes her wait while Kid and Law makes damage to her.

Oda made BM a punching bag in this fight. At least he gave her some justice with this ending but this whole fight is a mess.
Oda almost never let BM to hit them on the screen. It happened like 3 times i think.

The attack also has lightning lol, look again. Kidd was taking meme's named sword + lightning attacks (mama raid) like nothing, without even hardening lol. Sorry man all big meme is good for is soaking damage.
I mean lightning attacks like fulgora or indra which are much faster, this seemed slow atack
She can stun them for a sec enough to do damage with diff attack

That dialogue is just bad, Her whole One-piece obsession is just unfounded....like her aim is to not find one piece....all we know is she wants to make a utopia like Totland where everyone is happy...atleast if there was some reason given like finding one piece might be a key..it would make sense....now it just seems a random dialogue :whitepress:
LMAO watch kaido said things right before he falls, all i want was a loving daughter :suresure:

law imprisoning bigmom to block sound is ridiculous to me. Her scream can literally make a powerful bomb blastoff in mid way :lusalty:
Again there is still prometheusapart from hera and napolean is the useless homie of all when it comes to saving bigmom.

I mean lightning attacks like fulgora or indra which are much faster, this seemed slow atack
She can stun them for a sec enough to do damage with diff attack
Fulgora did nothing to Kidd/killer. You really think anyonr is getting tagged by lightning when pre ts nami can react to such speeds? Meme got stunned by a building lol

To fall alongside Kaido and finish what Luffy started in WCI but was too weak at the time i'm personally hoping this is the last we see of her
I understand, but there r a lot of plots related to BM that need be addressed.
This is like Knowing Ace was defeated by BB but we never see Ace in the story after that.
A lot of setup for no reason..!
WCI feels like a waste of time atm!
:nicagesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.