Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big mom fight 96% offscreened, 0 coc punches, 0 awakening used, being defeated by fricking bombs, what kind of joke is this manga? I never imagined this shitty wano arc would be worst than fairy tail. 😑

I feel really bad for Kidd fans. He needs to 100% face Kaido and unlock a new powerup in the process, otherwise, the stigma that he's "Midd" will not leave him. It has to be THIS arc. As a Linlin fan, I know how shitty and incorrect stigma can follow characters in the fanbase and it's very hard to wash off.
Glad for Law fans. He was the surpise of this arc. Did more then what was expected off him.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I feel really bad for Kidd fans. He needs to 100% face Kaido and unlock a new powerup in the process, otherwise, the stigma that he's "Midd" will not leave him. It has to be THIS arc. As a Linlin fan, I know how shitty and incorrect stigma can follow characters in the fanbase and it's very hard to wash off.
:josad:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Or it's the drug making him hallucinate. Or it's a visible Wano spirit. I think you guys are jumping on what you perceive is the "coolest" conclusion, not the most logical one lol
It's not coolest but just applying common sense.

Why Oda needs to show Grim Reaper just to highlight hallucinations?

We already were aware that Zoro will face Backlash after the medicine so why Oda went a step forward to show Grim Reaper that too when Zoro is actually awake??

There was absolutely no need for Oda to show Grim Reaper just to portray an effect of a medicine.

Does this make sense to you from narrative point of view?

No

It's not hallucinations.

And, visible wano spirit has no basis here.

But Enma - death sword/demon sword - Zoro named attacks after Demons/Hell - Zoro being king of hell - Asura - And, Now Grim reaper

This connects very clearly and logically.

I am reading between the lines. Not my fault if everything about Zoro ends up being cool lol

https://comicbook.com/anime/amp/news/one-piece-manga-finale-ending-timeline-editor/

this was in may 2021. Regardless i already said I don’t think Oda’s predictions are accurate. I just believe he really wants to end it in 5 years
Ah yeah, I remember this, thanks.

Even on that front, he'd be wrong because 20 volumes at minimum these days takes over 6, nearly 7 years lol (at 3 volumes per year). Then 30 would be like 10 years. Then Oda being Oda it could be 35 because why not XD

Last edited:
honestly the mid stuff more than anything made me want to drop one piece
it might sound dumb, but it kinda bothers me when everyone was bashing my favorite character

like Kid deadass seems to be one of the most hated characters, probably second to big mom.
  • Luffy fans hate him
  • Zoro fans hate him
  • Sanji fans hate him
He has his own dedicated anti-fandom

I

Indigo

it might sound dumb, but it kinda bothers me when everyone was bashing my favorite character

like Kid deadass seems to be one of the most hated characters, probably second to big mom.
  • Luffy fans hate him
  • Zoro fans hate him
  • Sanji fans hate him
I think Sanji is more hated than Kidd, but he is also A LOT more loved / adored.

Kidd has a really small fanbase.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

• Luffy fans hate him
  • Zoro fans hate him
  • Sanji fans hate him
Try being a zoro fan.
It's us against EVERYONE

Status
Not open for further replies.