Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think Zoro would have got ACoC without Enma on Onigashima?
Nope, I do know that zoro had to be born with CoC to use CoC though. Yes Enma allowed him access to a part of himself he couldn't access at his current level. that's the point of a training tool, it focuses on one aspect and makes it stronger via the training. Enma didn't make zoro Enma level, Zoro made himself Enma level.

B

Ballel

Nope, I do know that zoro had to be born with CoC to use CoC though. Yes Enma allowed him access to a part of himself he couldn't access at his current level. that's the point of a training tool, it focuses on one aspect and makes it stronger via the training. Enma didn't make zoro Enma level, Zoro made himself Enma level.

That's like when you work out with weights and then people say that it wasn't your effort but the tool's effort that you gained muscle mass.

She's just annoyed by the New generation

In the end she say she won't die like this, showing she's not intimidated by them

I think it's a callback to Rocks pirates and Roger, Rocks pirates didn't set sail because of Roger , they're a separate faction of piracy unlike most pirates today who follow Roger dream
No she's clearly crying about the fact that because of Roger's speech pirates like Luffy,Kid and Law have emerged and she's getting her ass kicked by them.
Saying that won't die is worth nothing, not a single One Piece villain has died to this day.
She lost her fight against them.
She was factually defeated by the Worst Generation

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Law and Kidd can individually beat an admiral or push them extreme difficulty. We know that C3 can't beat YC tier characters that are below Kidd and Law without outside help or major distractions.

Kid and Law's awakening with their infinite stamina gauges would individually outlast the admirals. A gamma knife likely ends a fight, let alone something like Kroom.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Trust me, what Zoro did this arc is exactly what I wanted and expected him to do already.

Everything being argued has already been fulfilled or set up to be:

- Zoro cut Kaido (has not been tied to Kaido since leaving the roof)
- Got his 1v1
- Controlled Enma
- Got Conquerors
- Was recognized as a Ryuma descendant
- Has been set up to turn Enma black (it was NEVER said against Kaido, just the future).
- Deal with the consequences of his injuries

The only things I personally think need addressing are Ryuma's grave, Onimaru/Zoro talking post- raid, and potentially Tengu trading Sandai and giving Zoro Nidai Kitetsu.

But whatever, maybe I'm totally wrong on this. Maybe I don't and continue not "read between the lines" as some other users have told me I'm not doing. Maybe there are no consequences for Zoro.

No skin off my back if I'm not, but I fear for some users here. @Echizen_Jo_Ndule just quit OP because Kid didn't personally finish off BM this chapter... but some people here are expecting Zoro to overshadow Luffy with his own fight.
Link

"Xebec why did you shoot your load in Shanks' mother womb
Look what's happening because of you I'm now getting my ass kicked by a kid that Shanks inspired
Why Xebec ? Why did you do that"

So one piece tension is even worse than Disney.
In Disney films the villain dies when they fall down somewhere. In One Piece they survive it'
Disney has far more tensions in it than One Piece, especially since the timeskip. At least there have always been deaths in Disney movies while Oda doesn't kill anyone anymore.

No she's clearly crying about the fact that because of Roger's speech pirates like Luffy,Kid and Law have emerged and she's getting her ass kicked by them.
Saying that won't die is worth nothing, not a single One Piece villain has died to this day.
She lost her fight against them.
She was factually defeated by the Worst Generation
Saying she won't die means she won't fall here, that's the obvious meaning of the word

about her defeat my reply to the likes of you is always the same, you'll see in time

What is last time one piece that villain actually ask for rematch after getting defeat by main character?

As big fan of don krieg and Gin hoping to be back in timeskip. I gave up since they won’t come back to fight luffy or straw hats crewmate.

Big mom is not different unless you want ussop vs big mom at elbaf arc.

I HOPE that we'll get an Elbaf adventure arc. I simply can't imagine how Oda wants to pull this off if he ever plans to finish this series.
The way I take it is that the Final War requires setup. You can't just throw Luffy and crew into it. Essentially you need to start from the beginning again, ala Punk Hazard. There has to be a string of arcs/islands that lead us to the climax. Things that build up and escalate the crews involvement in the end

Whether there are islands before or after Elbaf, it only needs to take 2-3 years at the most, but its entirely necessary based on what we know. We know BM now has unfinished business there. It is also Usopp's arc and we are supposed to see Oimo/Kaashi and others again. We are missing the 4th RP. 2 Supernova haven't been addressed (Bonney and Urogue).

If Bonney is also included and the island has to do with Gigantification, then its a good way to do Vegapunk, Kuma and part of the RA storyline.

Basically you have to walk before you run, and any one of these arcs can slowly eliminate remaining characters and plotlines before the endgame.

Status
Not open for further replies.