Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood why people hype up environmental damage from an attack over the actual damage it inflicted on the opponent. it is ridiculous to keep hyping that more than the actual damage.
Because it's all made up gibberish; people will just correlate "bigger" with "stronger", hence idiotic hierarchies like "town level" or "island level", as if that meant anything at all. Nobody here knows what they are doing when it comes to measuring damage, power, etc. because most of the time they lack an explicit point of reference.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I know, it just makes me sad when people call Zoro badly written or shallow, only because he fits in the "stoic warrior" archetype.
I'm a fan of loyal dudes who always have the backs of their friends, Zoro fits into this perfectly. It's why I like Jinbe as well as characters like Issac from the Castlevania Netflix series or Kim Kitsuragi from Disco Elysium. It's just really nice to see when a character has someone that they can turn to without a doubt in their mind.
:goyea:

Literally Oda all arc::milaugh:
Makes people think Zoro not gonna fight Kaido, has Luffy tell the crew to stay down while he goes up ---> Zoro fights Kaido
Makes people think Zoro does not have CoC, has Brook joke about it for Zoro to shut it down ---> Zoro has Advance CoC
Makes people think Zoro using Oden dead Haki ---> Zoro using his own haki, no dead haki, and he is nerfed all Wano
Makes people think Zoro seeing Grim Reaper hallucination of a Brook Gag --->___________________________________
Makes people think Zoro is done with Kaido, had Zoro say he hoped he could do more --->___________________________________

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Do we really asking about Oda plotholes at this point?
The same was said about the BMps and look what he did to them.
They wait two weeks in front of the waterfall and enter right in the moment when Marco arrive and kick them out.

She could be far under in the ground, perhaps used this as chance to go through the ground, reach the flower capital and steal the RP of Kaido, if Oda want to do it he can make many ways.

Or do you really believe that she is done after a fucking explosion without any hax?
I doubt it but as I said we will going to see it in future.

But how much is Kid ap below Laws,you make sound like the gap beeing to large.
Having Zoro here wouldn´t bring any difference, same as having two Laws here.
He kinda nerf BM without let her used Awakening or adv CoC to just throw her out.
Kid could be better, I agree but not everything is on him, BM easily stand up after Law strongest attack, she is just a beast and it show clearly that Oda couldn´t find a way to give Law and Kid a clear victory.

It is just a first though.
But....she still lost?

She came to Wano just because of how badly Luffy embarrassed her, you think someone with as much pride as Big Mom would allow Kidd and Law to get a victory over her if she could stop it?

Her getting up later and stealing the poneglyph wouldn't change the fact that she lost the battle.

And yes the gap between Kidd and Law's AP is Heaven and Earth, one character is bypassing durability to break every bone in BM's body, the other is building lego structures. It got so bad that Oda had BM spell it out for everyone, and he usually leaves these kinds of things ambiguous but he had to make sure the audience understood Big Mom saw Law's attacks as the threatening ones.

This chapter makes Kidd look bad, far more than it makes Big Mom look good. Based off the summary atleast.

This can change depending on how its drawn.

B

Ballel

I'm a fan of loyal dudes who always have the backs of their friends, Zoro fits into this perfectly. It's why I like Jinbe as well as characters like Issac from the Castlevania Netflix series or Kim Kitsuragi from Disco Elysium. It's just really nice to see when a character has someone that they can turn to without a doubt in their mind.
:goyea:
I don't always like this character type.

I don't like boot licker / dog characters, but Zoro balances the loyalty aspect well with his other traits.

Status
Not open for further replies.