Not open for further replies.
Law doesn't do shit 1 vs 1
That loser gonna finish the story with vergo his only solo win

:milaugh:
This ur new law slogan?
It went from Ashrua > anything Law has
To King of Feats Zoro
all the way back down to “lAw CAnT dO ThAt 1-1”

Law nation eating too good, u clowns down so bad lls. It’s y’all fault for hyping a Subordinate
:kayneshrug:

Like straight up, Kidd has no answer to Katakuri’s future sight or King’s Lunarian hax. He might be able to beat Marco with some crazy sealing/restraining strategy but thats a big leap.

Second commander level Kidd memes are real.
:kawak:
Kinyagi
Kidd is definitely yc2 lvl
Kidd = Sanji = Queen

So linlin ( with restricted AdvCOC ) lose to yc1 plus Law and Yc2 lvl Kidd lmao

At least fuji defeated low top tier Sabo , high tier Karasu and 2 vets with only minor bandages

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

That hole is 1/3 size of Onigashima. It would’ve blown the skull to kingdom come. Literally Vegeta’s Final Flash attack.
No, it wouldn't. The hole's width isn't that big when you directly look at it. Even if it's that big the actual damage to to the island would be minimal as the diameter increases as the waves reach the swords tip which would be near the bottom of the island where it's size is the smallest. The waves would be released into the air at best and no one would be hurt. Law only extended the sword to increase the power output, not to save anyone.

And I deny Kid having AdvCOC right now since it would make him stronger than Law
We even then
KEK
it will not make him stronger than Law, then Yamato has that advCoC and could not even hurt her father, and BM has better attacks tham advCoC. just having advCoC means that you can defeat everyone.
it is just Luffy and Kaido's usage are the best one out there.
having it means you are strong but it doesn't mean you can defeat every other strong people.
it is about the quality Luffy's CoC quality is the best , his usage in MF was already overpowered , that what make them fears him. Doffy had it and no one cared about him really. or Hancock or even Chinjao.

These are Yonko Commander level people. They all have to team together to just take away 5% of a Yonko in his deathbed.

Please don't compare YC trash to the Worst Gen Trio.

a 1010 Luffy coming out of a knockout fought Kaido equally for 20-30 minutes (without using g4), that is far beyond Zoro who burned his life force to beat King.
Luffy's raw physical strength, speed, haki etc. are above Zoro and always have been, his adv CoC usage has just become more refined.

Seriously, Zoro can't even use base CoC consciously without Enma succing it out of him, and blew through a PIS riddled low YC1, impressive but don't put him on Wano Luffy's level, because he's not.
Zoro won in 1 minute againts King after ADVCOC awakening
Half of which was spent fighting Enma, and without his strongest attack, and you really compare those attacks to zoro's comfort zone feats. BM needed her FP to deal with Marco Moron. Zoro is truly frightening.

Also News from the future
"Zoro is WSS"
"Shanks is dead Zoro surpassed him"
"Law is dead"
"And Kidd is still irrelevant"

I was genuinely saying you're losing it. I wasn't being sarcastic there. Even the people who're supporting you can see it.

Why does it matter if Law destroys King though? He's not destroying King but saying it doesn't trigger me if that's what you've hoping to achieve.
Sure he isn’t, sure
:seriously:

Anyway y’all right I’m Boutta hit my last j for the night. An see y’all tomorrow

Kinyagi
Kidd is definitely yc2 lvl
Kidd = Sanji = Queen

So linlin ( with restricted AdvCOC ) lose to yc1 plus Law and Yc2 lvl Kidd lmao

At least fuji defeated low top tier Sabo , high tier Karasu and 2 vets with only minor bandages
Fuji mid diffed Sabo. Bandages are not evidence of high diff.
Ryo negged the rest.

So hes coping for Captain Midd lmao
His feats are equal to Queen

So kidd = Queen = Sanji Yc2 lvl
that beam look exactly like franky (even less impressive) but captain mid can spam that attack more times.
yes they can call me an hater, still what Oda show with Mid is extremely disappointing. Sure,sure they fought Mom and so what?
She is trash.....gosh happy for your guys, they took out a trash character :suresure:

No matter what they said the cheerleader panel on the rooftop for law&kidd is so right:myman:

"

This loser totally beats a Yonko 1-1.
We literally had Zoro vs meme takes y’all. He’s nearly dead from fighting a loser like King. Law one shots King, an still sitting up after a Yonko battle. 2 different breeds
:gokulaugh:
Half of which was spent fighting Enma, and without his strongest attack, and you really compare those attacks to zoro's comfort zone feats. BM needed her FP to deal with Marco Moron. Zoro is truly frightening.

"Zoro is WSS"
"Law is dead"

Half of which was spent fighting Enma, and without his strongest attack, Zoro is truly frightening.

"Zoro is WSS"
"Law is dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.