Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that I have seen an antagonist and character being held back and mistreated so much by his/her own author that Big Mom is.

It's very cringeworthy and disappointing to say the least.

I don't think even Fairy Tale villains are written and treated that way.

Misery not Just fire Ztard. Use the half or ur brain still there....
Zoro never shown the ability to cut Lightning enhanced attacks
:goyea:
Yonko Lighting/Fire>> YC fire.

King flames have no feats or hype. Zero reason to assume there superior to a Yonko weapon. Unless ur starving for feats that is
:lulz:
Well, Law used his room to cut misery obviously, since his swordsmanship outside of his room sucks and he never displayed advanced techniques like fire cutting.

Also, King's fire gave him the epithet conflagration, with him being able to use huge, magma-like fire dragons. Misery being enhanced with lightning doesn't really matter. Lightning wouldn't cancel out his ability to cleanly cut fire.

Zunisha is Joyboy’s nakama. Momo is able to comfortably communicate with Zunesha. The chances of Momo being Joy Boy doubled. Coupled with the fact that Momo said that he can’t die when he read the journal
Rip to Carrot and Yamato nakama theories.

Yamato will become Shogun, but not for her dad, just because she want to be Oden.

Perospero ended Carrot's career when he said go back to forest and eat grass.

Pervert Momo for the win :stealthblack:

Even in the big panel of Kid blasting Mom through the floor law cutting misery is the focus, very apparent that Oda knows the fans care more about law in this fight and is showcasing this accordingly.

Mom and her crew definitely making a shock return just before the end of the battle, she isn’t even seen KO’d in the chapter, but still a dub for the worst generation, even with the caveats surrounding the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.