Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you on the PIS restriction of Big Mom, but to extend that to thinking Zoro is above Law after all the versatility AND consistent AP he has shown is too far.

King would get wrecked by Big Mom in the PIS nerfed level she fought Law and Kidd in.

Also don't forget that King also engaged in PIS fighting Zoro, not using his lunarian defense in favor of speed, engaging in melee because he "loves swords" despite Zoro overdrafting haki and lifeforce and being on a time limit.
Marco alone was deemed and portrayed as a difficult fight for Big Mom without Homies.
Let's say Homies-less Meme high diffs Marco.
With Homies Meme mid diffs Marco.

Let's add King, someone on the same degree of Marco.
Meme should very high diff if not extreme the twos of Marco and King.

Which is what she would have done to Kidd and Law if an external help didn't make their BFR successful. But she wasn't even remotely KOed by their attacks, she was completely conscious and able to fight. They defeated her in the sense that they BFRd her... but they didn't defeat her in the conventional meaning of overwhelming and KOing.

nobody can hurt sanji because he has germa exoskeleton.

please ignore big mom beating the germa exoskeleton on the cover with her hands without haki. the same punches did nothing to kid and even with haki could not break law.
Too bad Sanji is far more durable than his siblings…in which he could crack their skull with one of his kicks.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He didnt. He got killed by Albert and will be saved by plot. Law and Midd defeat Meme, and Luffy defeats Kaido.

Poor Zori….Sad that his fanbase want him to get credit for a fight he hasnt been in. Goes to show yall are not satisfied with what hes done lmao.
Yeah cause zoro didnt do the same thing they did in the rooftop BFR BM.
And scar kaido.
Why did sanji do defeat a weakened clown who shoots himself and leaves his back opened for sneak attacks.
The attack that had sanji scared for his life is casually countered by zoro and ignored by luffy.

What exactly is One Piece!!? And where is it!!?
Is it in “this country” as well!?"
So, what are the possible implications of this sentence.

I've tried to summarize:

a) One Piece is really in Wano currently, so Wano = Laugh Tale?

b) It's a way to hint that it was created in Wano, but now is in Laugh Tale

But it's not just that. Big Mom wonders if One Piece is also in Wano, which is a very weird part if you ask to me.

"Is One Piece also in this country"

c) Does that mean that there are more than one One Piece?

d)Or does it mean that One Piece is composed by several parts and one of them is in Wano (which would be quite ironic given the name "One Piece")

e) the most simple solution. Oda just hinted that in Wano there is a RPG, but he phrased the sentence in a weird way to create a debate around her sentence

Linlin: Roger, you lunatic! (Lit. Hey Roger!)
Linlin: Why the hell did you even say something like that!?
Linlin: Coz of that the world got pulled in hook line and sinker!!
Linlin: "Great Pirate Era" my ass!!
Linlin: You were gonna die so it doesn't really affect you but...
Linlin: ...all these brats from all over the world looking to make a name for themselves...
Linlin: ...who do you think has to face off against them!!?
Lmao this part was hilarious to read she is sick and tired of people gunning for head:kobeha:
Then again she made the choice to sail to Wano chase after Luffy:arnoling:

So, what are the possible implications of this sentence.

I've tried to summarize:

a) One Piece is really in Wano currently, so Wano = Laugh Tale?

b) It's a way to hint that it was created in Wano, but now is in Laugh Tale

But it's not just that. Big Mom wonders if One Piece is also in Wano, which is a very weird part if you ask to me.

"Is One Piece also in this country"

c) Does that mean that there are more than one One Piece?

d)Or does it mean that One Piece is composed by several parts and one of them is in Wano (which would be quite ironic given the name "One Piece")

e) the most simple solution. Oda just hinted that in Wano there is a RPG, but he phrased the sentence in a weird way
Wano could be the name of the ancient kingdom

Yeah cause zoro didnt do the same thing they did in the rooftop BFR BM.
And scar kaido.
Why did sanji do defeat a weakened clown who shoots himself and leaves his back opened for sneak attacks.
The attack that had sanji scared for his life is casually countered by zoro and ignored by luffy.
Awh are you crying that Zoro beat a dude less durable than the Tobbi Roppo. Poor thing….and now hes knocking on deaths door because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.