Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Olin is part of a bigger story regarding BM memory

BM memory was a big part of her character since WCI

drop the Olin idea entirely, BM losing her memory next time will only happen through pudding DF, and Pudding is not here, so...
Her crew will pick her up but I truly think she’ll be O-lin now with how Oda writes. She can’t be a major villain for 3 arcs in a row in Elbaf. Either she gets mentioned only or she comes as O-lin and the giants recognize her or something

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yes, there is no doubt about it.
Just wait for the final war when Doffy breaks out. And Law giving it his all to keep up with Doffy...
Doffy himself falls short of top tier, Law by default is ranked the same, even if he manages to win alone.
Dont get your hopes up for Kidd, he will remain in Pica's shadow unless he walks into an island made of metal.

Well, Law used his room to cut misery obviously, since his swordsmanship outside of his room sucks and he never displayed advanced techniques like fire cutting.

Also, King's fire gave him the epithet conflagration, with him being able to use huge, magma-like fire dragons. Misery being enhanced with lightning doesn't really matter. Lightning wouldn't cancel out his ability to cleanly cut fire.
Headcanon, He pulled out fire cutting the same way Zoro did. Offscreen out of his ass. Either way it’s superior to Kings flame that never does any worth a damn.
Yonko weapon > Ling fodder fire
Law is the least pure swordsman there is, lmao.
He didnt use a single sword technique in the who fight.
His sword is just a steel bar that he uses to channel his DF abilities through...

Regarding Law cutting Misery, idk why y'all are losing your minds about it.
It simply means that the construct made of fire and lightning is tangible and cuttable by anyone.
Law doesnt have the technique to cut either fire or lightning and even with his Ope powers, Prometheus wouldnt be affected by his cuts
Cutting Misery is not more impressive than cutting some rocks.
Law is welcome to prove me wrong by cutting intangible things like fire any time he wants.

It has crossed your mind that Lidd, Law or anyone else from Worst generation could be above Zoro? :eeke:
Heck, forget Worst Generation, nobody is above Zoro, not even Death itself. Zoro plays in a different league.
Headcanon folks u love to see it.
:lulz:
Dude literally made up Misery not being intangible flames. All so Zoro dnt looo bad

Her crew will pick her up but I truly think she’ll be O-lin now with how Oda writes. She can’t be a major villain for 3 arcs in a row in Elbaf. Either she gets mentioned only or she comes as O-lin and the giants recognize her or something
Dude , all this "3 arcs is too much blah blah" doesn't matter at all

just think about it for a second, Oda keep playing around BM memory, and her past is about not remembering an important event

Oda also gave her daughter who is important to her saga a DF that can manipulate memory

it can't be more obvious than this lol

I think their determination, fighting prowness and overall closeness to the One Piece (Road Poneglyphs possessione) will be equal or close to equal.
Lodestar will serve as a fight to show that Luffy is the brightest star. After defeating his rival (Kidd) he will face his nemesis (Teach)
I understand what you are saying but in fact currently since the manga Luffy is the only one who has a lead on the poneglyphs with Robin, the voice of all the D.

And the connections with Zunisha and Poseidon, Momonosuke, the Minks and the Kozuki.

I find he has nothing for Kid for him and I think that's pretty clearly shown in the manga otherwise Oda would have done it. And even at the level of individual strength and team strength, it's not the same thing at all.
@rerere

just think about it for a second, Oda keep playing around BM memory, and her past is about not remembering an important event

Oda also gave her daughter who is important to her saga a DF that can manipulate memory

Of course Big Mom is coming back, I'm not talking about O-Lin but about Big Mom.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Look at the gorosei says "There must not be any withnessed to Moria's defeat.

It goes back to what I said. Thriller Back had 300 million at the start but when he beat Moria the government wanted no leaks of his win and therefore no bounty increase. And it makes sense Luffy always pisses off the world government every time it hurts their image.

So Luffy in Shabondy would normally have had a bounty of 400 which is the highest Supernova bounty indisputably and so the "Kid had the Supernova bounty" argument that he was going to be Luffy's equal is wrong. .

Since in real facts Luffy had or should have had a higher bounty than Kid actually.
bounties are given to encourage people to go after pirates so why would they hide a bounty? Stop coping

Look at the gorosei says "There must not be any withnessed to Moria's defeat.

It goes back to what I said. Thriller Back had 300 million at the start but when he beat Moria the government wanted no leaks of his win and therefore no bounty increase. And it makes sense Luffy always pisses off the world government every time it hurts their image.

So Luffy in Shabondy would normally have had a bounty of 400 which is the highest Supernova bounty indisputably and so the "Kid had the Supernova bounty" argument that he was going to be Luffy's equal is wrong. .

Since in real facts Luffy had or should have had a higher bounty than Kid actually.
Just want to say that I like how in that panel Lola looked shock and sweating seeing Kuma when her mother is a yonko

Pudding might actually give her a permanent memory switch lol. Pudding is also relevant but she can’t read poneglyphs yet. I just don’t see BM as a villain going forwards, her unresolved stories might get wrapped up without her having a showdown with SHs as many suggest, SHs might even help her idk.

Oda is emphasizing the defeat of the remaining old gen this arc, she was never meant to outlast Kaido as a major villain. Bombs blew on her after all the damage she took as well. That spells out the return of O-lin though I wouldn’t like that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.