Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets not forget that Law is doing this yonko fight Minus three powers… Law isnt doing his personality switch ability which is an instant KO…. law isnt teleporting his enemy which woukd’ve been another instant KO if he tossed big mom into the ocean… And Law isnt doing his cutting attacks that dont do damage which wouldv led to a low diff on the roof if Law just cut of Kaido’s dragon head and someone kicked it into the ocean

These are the three powers Oda made sure Law cannot use in this fight… Supposedly the reason is that Law just isnt strong enough with his df or Haki or both yet to make it that he can use these abilities on Yonko… But… Now… Imagine law gets himself a little training…

imagine if Law gets some offscreen training and comes back EoS with the ability to use all three of these powers on any character in the series

Done and Done. There’s your fuckin Top 1 right there

So please Oda. Kill this man. Soon. Because i dont want EoS to arrive and then Law switches Akainu’s soul with a Den Den mushi… Please Oda… Kill Law… Soon
I do think law is marked for death one way or another. The man has it written on his damn hands

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So in character King loses to Law.

Also Law’s reaction speed is definitely up there, seeing how he quickly dealt with Misery before she could react
It's not like King's an idiot. He only approached Zoro when he knew he was no threat to him. If King beats up pre-awakening Law and decided to play with him and ends up getting stabbed by Kroom, then it's a one-shot. But since Law tries everything he can before trying Kroom even against the Yonko, then the chances of King acting dumb against him are low.

Law's got decent reactions but he's pretty average when you compare him with the likes of Luffy or Zoro.

Law one shots King at this rate.

Law could tank hits from Big Mom, King's attacks won't be much against him.

Meanwhile Law one shots him with any of those attacks he landed on BM.

You answered your own question bin the first sentence

but it wont be Late joining Kidd

Kidd will be a honorary Captain to all SNs, they will keep joining one after the other , like a good version of Rocks pirates

That will be Oda way to keep Kidd a rival to Luffy and have them fight

SNs will be dealt with in one big showdown
Even then, the supernovas are weaker than Luffys crew by a good margin. Hawkins Bege and drake are =< The opponents franky Jinbe and Robin have already defeated.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
The sad notion is that he will probably never know about this forum. But we are not up for the popularity, but our passion for the series. Though it would have been cool regardless if he knew.
just yesterday I had the idea about kid being shanks little brother (I know an old one, but it is about the argumentation):

Maybe Kid and Shanks parents got killed by some robbery back then, because people believed the one piece or at least some treasures of the roger pirates would be with shanks family. Since shanks was still not in the town, he didn’t witnessed, but Kid merely survived, but saw his parents die, because of his older brother.
So Kid is blaming shanks for the death of their parents, he hates him for this. This is why he also wants to overcome him. If anyone wants to get close to Kids family again, he shall deal with the strongest.

this is also why Shanks sticks to Luffy. He wanted to give the future to his little brother, to Kid, including the strawhat. But Kid refused, shanks wasn’t able to build any connection to his brother anymore. The bond was broken, so Shanks was looking passively for a new little brother, Someone he can give the future. Then he met Luffy, which triggered the memory of eustass before the accident. Luffy was like Kid was before.

And again, Kid is just a broken version of Luffy, an alternative Luffy.

If he had better fighting skills he could have taken out Doffy by himself
Okay but Luffy’s fighting skills also couldnt take out Doffy… Like its weird how you are trying to bring this all back to Doffy as if Luffy wasnt there too also jobbing to Doffy

Also, Law literally just no diffed Big Mom’s lightning homie with no DF

You answered your own question bin the first sentence

but it wont be Late joining Kidd

Kidd will be a honorary Captain to all SNs, they will keep joining one after the other , like a good version of Rocks pirates

That will be Oda way to keep Kidd a rival to Luffy and have them fight

SNs will be dealt with in one big showdown
I can’t see how Oda could write Law under Kid, specially when Law has more ties to Luffy and the Straw Hats

iirc, Zoro collapsed in the same spot he battled with Arbel (right side of the skull) and he got there by climbing up from the basement (when Arbel removed his Mask)

That's because Doffy (current High High Tier) Will be reintroduced as Top Tier. Nothing to do with Law.
Also, imo, Doffy and Law will have different paths in Marie Joise.

Hey I don't want to force you believing me, Just Remember my words when we'll reach Lodestar
:myman:
By any chance, was the spot he climbed to right above the basement? :bamathink:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
King vs Law a mid diff now tho
:suresure:
Always?? Ztards have been leeching themselves on to Law/Luffy since PH. To delusional to admit, Zoro a subordinate, an consistently portrayed weaker
Law vs King:

Poor Lawbros, this chapter really broke you. :saden:
Imagine thinking Zoro needs to leech of a trash like Law and Luffy. :rolaugh:
The cheerleaders should know their place but I guess you are too high on copium after this failure? :ihaha:

Okay but Luffy’s fighting skills also couldnt take out Doffy… Like its weird how you are trying to bring this all back to Doffy as if Luffy wasnt there too also jobbing to Doffy

Also, Law literally just no diffed Big Mom’s lightning homie with no DF
Luffy's fighting skills are good enough to compete with Doffy. His problem is lethality, cant take out anyone without countless hits.
Nothing is weird, you just have to understand how combat works and for what reason Law fails and for what reason Luffy fails.
If Law no diffs something, it means it isnt impressive in the first place. Brook no diffed her homie several times.
Feats on Big Mom, especially in 2vs1, are far from impressive. And then you downgrade to flexing on her homies...

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This thought escaped me :crazwhat: But he can switch between them fast :wonderland:
He was never particularly quick with the switching. The fastest he's ever done it was when he used Kroom after using Takt on BM, but even that took decent enough time although I don't see why he can't do it quickly. It would never be quick enough to give him an advantage in a one-on-one fight. There is a reason why he's only ever used Kroom when he's absolutely certain he can land the hit.

That's wrong. King has powerful durability and defense.

Queen stated he can survive in any natural environment. Incredible pressure from the ocean depth is a type of natural environment. That means he can withstand being crushed to death. King blew himself up was completely fine. Explosions contains concussion damage the bypass durability. He can withstand attacks that contain concussion damage.
By Queens definition he can survive on the surface of the sun if we stretch it as much as you did

B

Ballel

i do and as I said, I am gonna Open a Thread tomorrow, because I don’t want to spoil the rest of the forum before chapter release.
Tomorrow comes a thread where you all can post the avatars and I will wear them in the order they are posted.
I keep my word, always.
Wow again, only respect from me. You're going to wear mock Avis for over a year .

Status
Not open for further replies.