Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t see how Oda could write Law under Kid, specially when Law has more ties to Luffy and the Straw Hats
He will be under him, but actually not under him , you know how Law character is , he say no one give him orders but he does what he's asked for anyway

About their relationship, Oda is working on Kidd and Law relationship as we speak

He will be under him, but actually not under him , you know how Law character is , he say no one give him orders but he does what he's asked for anyway

About their relationship, Oda is working on Kidd and Law relationship as we speak
It will have to take a lot more to convince me. Specially since we literally got a few chapters ago Law confessing his biggest secret to a Straw Hat

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Law's current attacks all completely outclasses Zoro's even with CoC coating at this point....
Is that why he still cant harm her exterior despite using the best he has while Zoro can harm someone far tougher than Big Mom? :yasu:
The very fact that you guys keep comparing everything to Zoro says that subconsciously, you know that Zoro is the true benchmark. :suresure:

This is the peak of his fruit
Everything else he has is ass
He only good for team battles and sneak attacks
Okay so when EoS rolls around and Law pulls out an ability called “Lighting” which makes a burst of blinding light in his room that leads to everyone inside having to fight with their eyes closed or be have their eyes burn out from the intensity of the light

this attack obviously being a reference to surgery lights used during operations

If something like this happens EoS and Law just pulls this ability out from nowhere, will you in fact riot and say “NOOOOO, FUCK YOU ODA… WHY DIDNT LAW USE THIS ABILITY IN WANOOOOOO… I THOUGHT WANO SHOWED THE PEAK OF EVERY POSSIBLE THING LAW COULD EVER DO EVER”

will the above be what you respond with EoS when Law does in fact do other shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.