Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got no argument

One was no sold

And one didn't do that much to someone with far far inferior defence

Keep crying
Crying of laughter again. You gotta pursue a career in comedy.

I am explaining to a kid right now, why just because someone no sold jet pistol, doesn't mean he would tank King Kong Gun.

Really? Do I need to stoop that low?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Brook and Robin still running away with nobody chasing them atm, so both cp0 agents are being stalled by Izo alone:watchout:
Also, I don't think they're running towards the basement where Yamato is at. This is also something that's kind of confusing me here. What is Oda's plan here where he doesn't have Yamato meet any of the other Straw Hats throughout Onigashima (Even Franky it was while he was in General Franky and not face to face)? He literally pulled a cartoon moment where he has these characters just barely miss each other and go their separate ways.

Is he teasing the audience this much for a reason? Why wait so long to have these interactions when they could've happened beforehand throughout the arc as Yamato runs throughout Onigashima? Especially the past 4 months where she was rushing to the bomb.
:zorothink:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Crying of laughter again. You gotta pursue a career in comedy.

I am explaining to a kid right now, why just because someone no sold jet pistol, doesn't mean he would tank King Kong Gun.

Really? Do I need to stoop that low?
No explain why someone who no sold a jet pistol

Would be bothered when someone whose defence was way worse than his was ok after a king Kong gun

Explain that

If you're saying if Law can create a crater on Onigashima as big as the one he created in the groud, yes, he can. But that's not what we were discussing. The discussion we're having is if Law didn't stretch his sword as much he did in canon and kept it confined inside Onigashima, would he have made a crater as big in Onigashima? The answer is, no.
Then why didn’t he keep it confined to Onigashima? A hole as small as the one Yamato saw ain’t worth shit compared to Onigashima. Think for a second there.

The only reason must be that the explosion from the tip is dangerous. We have not even seen the end of the hole, so that tip explosion is probably going to be enormous.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Now where’s the panels of King being attacked, while tanking an attack?? Irrelevant context, just that irrelevant content

That was him successfully executing a two-step attack which is actually harder to escape than Big Mom's homie. King as I said earlier is far faster than Big Mom as well as her homies.

This guys air slashes, can be dodge by dragon Kaido. At point blank hardly range hardly impressive
:jackcopium:
Yeah, after Zoro saved Luffy and launched an attack in a domain where he sucks at. Zoro at least has the excuse of not being able to do anything when he was mid-air. He still saved Luffy, executed a massive attack before being hit. Law literally need to say Shambles to escape Prometheus. The same lightning attack hit Law, btw:

No u weren’t lol, anyway it’s easily debunked by Law dodging assign Aoe completely moments earlier.
How does that even debunk anything? Law was never even targeted by Assign, to begin with. The metals were traveling towards Big Mom and it's like they're unavoidably fast or anything. That debunks nothing.

Lls we both know this was what u originally we were talking about... But it’d course look idiot so u choice wisely. Now how bout those feats, implying King can react to prometheus mid attack.
I am not sure what this even means but Prometheus is never hitting King under any circumstances. He's too fast for that shit.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
That ending for Linlin was great. It has shades of Soul Pocus towards the end of WCI, with how her inner monologue clashes alongside the happenings of the island. King had a mini flashback upon his defeat, and Oda sort of up the ante for Linlin, which is appropriate for her status as an Emperor, while still leaving the door open for her return.

Zoro is also lying on his front instead of on his back like during the Reaper meeting. That, along with the Reaper nowhere to be seen, has me lean on that encounter being a more metaphoric visual of Zoro's struggle.

All my Zbois

Thoughts on Zoro's current state? Who is going to save him? Why do you think the "grim reaper" was there?
There are multiple options

A) zoro himself, he'll make a deal with death and it will come back later on in the story

B) Franky, he's the one looking for him, so he might have a role to play

C) sanji, he said he gave zoro a den den mushi to help him out in case he "got lost in a corner somewhere and faced death"

Then why didn’t he keep it confined to Onigashima? A hole as small as the one Yamato saw ain’t worth shit compared to Onigashima. Think for a second there.

The only reason must be that the explosion from the tip is dangerous. We have not even seen the end of the hole, so that tip explosion is probably going to be enormous.
Because Oda is a fantastic writer that comes up with gimmicks to solve every single problem, it Law didn't make the hole then BM would need to be killed and Yamato wouldn't be able to stop Kazenbo.

That ending for Linlin was great. It has shades of Soul Pocus towards the end of WCI, with how her inner monologue clashes alongside the happenings of the island. King had a mini flashback upon his defeat, and Oda sort of up the ante for Linlin, which is appropriate for her status as an Emperor, while still leaving the door open for her return.

Zoro is also lying on his front instead of on his back like during the Reaper meeting. That, along with the Reaper nowhere to be seen, has me lean on that encounter being a more metaphoric visual of Zoro's struggle.
Why metaphoric? It could be a real grim reaper

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

To get the biggest output he can get which is directly proportional to the Rroom's size which by extension directly proportional to the length of his sword. That's how Law's room works. When it's come to Room, the bigger the room is, the stronger is his cutting ability. In Kroom, the longer the room is, the stronger are the shock waves which is the reason why the second Shock Wille was more powerful than the first Shock Wille. If it's the tip that he was worried about, leaving it open in the mid-air would solve the problem.

Well he climbed from the basement, but it really depends on where did he land after Clear Lance (right after defeating Arbel) so there's no sure way to tell.

I'm more curious on why is he unconscious again, was he stabbed?
There was blood all over the place on the pics, so it was likely the Reaper's doing. :bamathink:

I am more interested to know whether this business with Calli is over and done with or still ongoing, tbh, than I am in Hiyori vs Orochi or Luffy vs Kaido. Easily the most unpredictable plot point introduced alongside Law & Kidd vs Linlin. :kawak:

Now that I think about it, Momo could catch him mid-air
:eeke:

Momoron couldn't even catch a cold, mate. :kuzanope:

Status
Not open for further replies.