Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

My guess would be that it's the real grim reaper but we'll see...
As me and many other have pointed out, the grim reaper or similar creatures have never appeared in one piece.

It's really hard to speculate. I.m.not entirely sure about the hallucination theory either.
We'll have to wait for the revelation.

As me and many other have pointed out, the grim reaper or similar creatures have never appeared in one piece.

It's really hard to speculate. I.m.not entirely sure about the hallucination theory either.
We'll have to wait for the revelation.
Yup maybe Oda would explore death in One Piece who knows lol

Him cutting in the air could have been better. I was thinking Marco would heal him before this too.
He can jump from a building.
since Wano started I always had this theory that the last portion of the Kaido fight will happen in the flower capital/near it cause Wano citizens need to clearly see Kaido defeat with their own eyes after being under his tyranny for over twenty years. But assuming Momo is successful and Onighima doesn't crash , some characters will have to go down for that to happen.
I'm not making the claim Zoro actually fell from Onigashima, as maybe he just fell on floor below/someone caught him but in case he actually fell in Wano I will get more confident in my theory

B

Ballel

They’re referring to some users claims that Zoro will bargain with or defeat the grim reaper allowing him to die but come back to life completely healed
Oh ok.
Yeah that's a very unlikely interpretation imo
No one has ever bargained with death in One Piece nor have there ever been entities such as actual gods, demons etc in the story.

He can jump from a building.
since Wano started I always had this theory that the last portion of the Kaido fight will happen in the flower capital/near it cause Wano citizens need to clearly see Kaido defeat with their own eyes after being under his tyranny for over twenty years. But assuming Momo is successful and Onighima doesn't crash , some characters will have to go down for that to happen.
I'm not making the claim Zoro actually fell from Onigashima, as maybe he just fell on floor below/someone caught him but in case he actually fell in Wano I will get more confident in my theory
That would make sense but he is still far from Flower Capital.
He is heavily injured too. Marco catching him and healing him for a moment makes more sense.
Wano people will see Kaido's defeat as you said but Zoro can cut him on Onigashima too.

B

Ballel

Yup maybe Oda would explore death in One Piece who knows lol
He does not shy away from exploring death but One Piece has never been a story that gives death a 'supernatural' explanation.
Oda focuses more on how death affects the living and what people think about death.
Not about the afterlife or 'religious' themes.

Status
Not open for further replies.