Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course she survived, what did you expect ?

She's a Yonko and monster of durability and endurance. It will take a far more powerful and impressive explosion or attack to get rid of her. And she's not going to die anyway.
She's coming back to Elbaf isn't she? :josad:
Please, at least, at the very minimum, no more Hunger Pangs or Amnesia, please... :ronalugh:

More like natural substances
Most of the logia we know are not elements, actually only one is
All logia abilities shown thus far are elements

Definition of an element: each of more than one hundred substances that cannot be chemically interconverted or broken down into simpler substances and are primary constituents of matter. Each element is distinguished by its atomic number, i.e. the number of protons in the nuclei of its atoms.

Mud is a mixture. It contains different types of elements. There can be different compounds too.

https://www.answers.com/Q/Is_mud_an_element_or_a_compound_or_a_mixture
yes but it's not suppose to control a certain element..

Aokiji and Akainu are busted.. coz they control 1 element that dominant on earth

magma isn't an element but its busted too even getting called the most OP DC fruit its not mythical..?.

but a vixen with fancy design that can do point 1 of what Aokiji is capable of is mythical?.. lol

All logia abilities shown thus far are elements

Definition of an element: each of more than one hundred substances that cannot be chemically interconverted or broken down into simpler substances and are primary constituents of matter. Each element is distinguished by its atomic number, i.e. the number of protons in the nuclei of its atoms.
So you mean chemical elements
I thought you meant natural elements which are 4

May be you are right, I don't have the chemical knowledge to confirm or deny

Aokiji and Akainu are busted.. coz they control 1 element that dominant on earth

magma isn't an element but its busted too even getting called the most OP DC fruit its not mythical..?.

but a vixen with fancy design that can do point 1 of what Aokiji is capable of is mythical?.. lol
I dont disagree with the notion that it should be mythical due to their busted power. I just disagree with your reasoning as to why it should be labeled as such (because their abilities are elements).

Elements or not their ability should have been classified as mythical.

Being able to control light, and gravity, and magma and fire they all should have been classified as mythical
Post automatically merged:

So you mean chemical elements
I thought you meant natural elements which are 4

May be you are right, I don't have the chemical knowledge to confirm or deny
Oh you were meaning basic elements my bad. Regardless all the admirals fruits should have been classified as mythical

Law's attack definitely did way more damage to Big Mom,but since it was Kidd laser that sent BM into the armory and outside the Island.I think he got the "Kill".Kidd will get a higher bounty than Law,unfortunately.I was hoping Kidd would learn advanced coc.We didn't see him use any basic form of haki.

What kind of argument are you even having here? Mythical is a zoan exclusive category and includes mythical entities like a Phoenix or Buddha, there's nothing mythic about real stuff you can find like magma.

Status
Not open for further replies.