rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pudding my girl.

Finally something is actually interesting with Momo and Yamato. Momo could be the one that brings the dawn to the world?
Maybe, who knows?:handsup:

Now that Oden's most important page of the journal has been ripoff, there is no deny that Yamato would join the crew now.

Yes Momo, you are still a coward at the end.

Finally, the Hokage fight between Raizo and Fukurokuju has been over.

And Orochi acting stupid in front of Komurasaki.
Hopefully she plays the song and end Act 3 for good, I would make a Hiyori/Komurasaki Fanclub if it does happens.
And if the irrelevant Denjiro coming in and kills Orochi instead of Hiyori, I will make a plane trip to Japan to talk with Oda.

Izo beating Maha while being half-dead.
Not that I care about CP0 or anything but why, just why?

But if Izo dies then I might change my mind.

Bowler CP0 guy is having technical difficulty on whether chasing after Luffy or not.:denzimote:If Drake were the one to beats the Bowler guy then it might redeem his character. And more info about Sword. And please don't die Drake.:pepecry:

Usopp saving Kin and Kiku, Carrot, Wanda and Neko appearing again, Franky saving unconscious Zoro........

Nami talks about the outcome of Big Mom vs Kidd and Law, Marco healing Tama's pets........

Like we know already lol. No need to waste two page for it.

Props for Kidd for having some strength left to fight Kaido while Law is completely out of gas.:kidsmile:

Kaido sensed Big Mom got defeated.......

A glimpse flashback of young Kaido (although we didn't see him) and young hot Big Mom.

Big Mom must have been a shotacon lol.:sadgrin:

Snakeman Luffy!!!!!

Seems like this will be Luffy's Final Gear Four and he won't stop until he sends Kaido outside of Wano.

Can't wait to see how Oda will pull this successfully.
Good transition chapter.

It amazes me how dedicated @Sanji D Goat to like every message in the worstgen-verse...are you being paid at each click or something? :amazing:
Man I wish.

Just wanna spread the love.

Status
Not open for further replies.