rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people need to come to grips with the fact that the SHs will legitimately be a pirate king tier crew post wano. Kaido is the WSC and Luffy is 1v1ing him.

Oda went out of his way to say Kaido> every emperor, admiral, and mihawk and now Luffy is 1v1ing him. I'm just going to say it, no top tier has feats comparable to Luffy's. Not a single other top tier has been confirmed to have mastered all 3 forms of haki. Luffy has the strongest known tier of CoO, CoA, and CoC. Now Oda is hinting at him possibly awakening a legendary DF.

Luffy almost always walks out of an arc with a higher bounty than the person he defeated. In kaido's case, his bounty is 4.6 billion, which puts Luffy on track to be in the 5 billions post wano. The whole DF thing means that the gorosei would have no qualms about giving him a bounty higher than rogers, at 5.6 bil.

Then you have Zoro, who has awakened ACoC and calling himself king of hell, which is a clear allusion to Rayleigh. ACoC is a top tier power and no YC1 has shown to have this ability
Post automatically merged:

I think the only threats to the SHs post wano are the blackbeard pirates, and Imu. The admirals are objectively too weak to face Luffy. They're also frankly not important enough either. Luffy is going to pick a fight with the world and the admirals aren't running the world, Imu is. The admirals are 100% taking a back seat to Imu and like it or not, they will likely be defeated by side characters(kid, law, revolutionaries, ect.)

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Official translation all but confirms Luffy's new monstrous power up :steef:

We know haki "blooms" in the heat of battle

Similarly, Devil Fruit awakening most likely unlocks while engaged in top level combat
I believe Luffy's awakening is Joy Boy's mythical power

Guys @Hades @Luffy_Fan @Shisui, we finally know Oda's solution :steef:
Oda will change the name of the fruit, it will be the "Mythical Zoan of the Ape King, model: Sun Wukong"

Jokes on me, but talking serious: you're right, there will be another power up, and I bet it's going to be in chapter 1042 :steef::steef:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Next chapter we will get Kaido getting pummeled by G4 snakeman and we will get Rocks/Kaido flashback.
I have a feeling Rocks flashback will be after Luffy's power up. I think Rocks knew about Joy Boy's ability. So if it's connected to the rubber-rubber fruit it'd be a spoiler lol

Or Oda could just draw the flashback and keep it vague as usual :josad:

There a lot of interesting things in this Chapter
I don't think it was Oden who tore off those Pages, it's either Toki or Yamato who did that

Raizou mentioned Preparations for something, which clearly hints at what Denjiro was doing all this time
I believe there are two things they could be trying to stop, either Kaidou or Onigashima.
I think that Denjiro (As someone who was close to Orochi/Kaidou Alliance) went to Queen's Laboratory
There should be something there that can help a lot

As for CP-0 New Orders, i think there are Two Tricks Oda is trying on us right now
The Scenario they are afraid of isn't Luffy's Awakening, he was fighting for long time (Both in this Raid & as a Pirate in general) but they never feared such thing before. What they are afraid of is Kaidou's Death !!

Kaidou's Death will obviously mean that his Powers will respawn in a nearby Fruit in Wano (That's why they brought their Army to take over Wano in case Kaidou loses). However it was hinted many times that Kaidou's DF is really Unique & Special & hides a Hidden Power, so i believe they are afraid of three possible scenarios:

1. Unlike other DFs, Azure Dragon will have another Effect when its User dies triggering something Catastrophic
2. There is something in Wano or near Wano that can absorb DFs after their User dies (Not like Blackbeard, but like it can effect DFs differently)
3. Momo have same DF as Kaidou, so perhaps the reason they wanted to Copy Kaidou's DF, is because something happens when u mix them

However the second Trick i believe Oda might be using on us, is that CP-0 Leader guy was informed by the other Member left in the Room.
I have a feeling that perhaps Gorosei didn't give that order & that the guy in the Room is lying because he have his own Agenda (I'm 100% sure there is Spy among CP-0, so it could be that guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.