rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the possibility of Yamato not being able to join the crew because she would be a walking spoiler knowing what Roger and Oden found in Laughtale has been removed.

I'm glad that Carrot appeared again, though it wasn't to actually do something.

Finally a small flashback showing young Big Mom being kind to Kaidou. And it surprised me to see Kaidou genuinely caring for Big Mom to the point of crying because of her. I was thinking that he was just using her just like he used Orochi, but now it seems like he genuinely wanted to find the One Piece together with her.

The many people who predicted that Franky would appear to save Zoro were right.

And I like how Sanji hasn't been shown again for quite some time. That increases the chance that when he does appear it will be to do something special, and not just to be shown sleeping.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Official translation all but confirms Luffy's new monstrous power up :steef:

We know haki "blooms" in the heat of battle

Similarly, Devil Fruit awakening most likely unlocks while engaged in top level combat
I believe Luffy's awakening is Joy Boy's mythical power

Guys @Hades @Luffy_Fan @Shisui, we finally know Oda's solution :steef:
We are about to get Monkey King awakening:steef:
But not before Luffy gets another whopping:josad:

The Kanji used when Momo say Zunesha in the first page mean "Lord of the Elephants", this was left out in the english version as always, someone know If Oda has used this to talk about Zunesha before or is a new info?

The Gorosei order is to "erase Luffy", used in the same way as "the light to be erased", would be cool If the english version used it instead of eliminate, to keep the "theme".

Official translation all but confirms Luffy's new monstrous power up :steef:

We know haki "blooms" in the heat of battle

Similarly, Devil Fruit awakening most likely unlocks while engaged in top level combat
I believe Luffy's awakening is Joy Boy's mythical power

Guys @Hades @Luffy_Fan @Shisui, we finally know Oda's solution :steef:

Oda will change the name of the fruit, it will be the "Mythical Zoan of the Ape King, model: Sun Wukong"

Jokes on me, but talking serious: you're right, there will be another power up, and I bet it's going to be in chapter 1042 :steef::steef:
If you bet on that power, then the power i'm vouching for is....

The Mythical Paramecia: Supe Supe Fruit! The ability that literally controls space! Thats why Luffy can only stretch his own body since he was just following Shanks false hint about the fruit being rubber-themed...while in actuality, what Luffy stretched all this time is the space his body occupied instead! :steef:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
If you bet on that power, then the power i'm vouching for is....

The Mythical Paramecia: Supe Supe Fruit! The ability that literally controls space! Thats why Luffy can only stretch his own body since he was just following Shanks false hint about the fruit being rubber-themed...while in actuality, what Luffy stretched all this time is the space his body occupied instead! :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.