What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes because getti g defeated city level bomb is better.
Pell survive the nuke nuff said.

law and Kidd broke big mom bones so, she needs healing soul for heal self.

‘And the narrator did not say the bomb defeat big mom. It say Kidd and law defeated big mom.
Hey BM needed to be saved from falling in WCI so a bomb doing damage in her state is ok.

Dunno why law/kid fans don't acknowledge that the bomb sealed the deal.

Still their victory.

Luffy: "I don't care about your ambitions!!!
Especially when they make people of this country starve!!
Hah... Hah.
This is my final “Gear Fourth”!!!
I won't stop attacking you until I run out of strength!!!
"

Kaidou: "...!!!
Where do these punches come from...!!!"

Luffy: "I will definitely kick you out of “Wanokuni”!!!!"
SNAKE MAN HYPE! LUFFY'S USING SNAKE MAN AS A LAST RESORT. :finally::finally::finally:

And by the way:

Are you illiterate? Snakeman = speed. Boundman = power. It's not a matter of "liking". Snakeman can be used to counter a fast Thunder Bagua or some other fast form of Kaido's. In terms of raw power it doesn't compare to Boundman or Gear 3.
How are you wrong about everything? Look at what Katakuri had to do to counter Gear 3.

I love how Oda always makes the wrong choice with Luffy. It's become a tradition at this point.

So Gear 3 is fast enough for Kaido, but Boundman isn't? Sure let's waste some time with Snakeman fanservice because you've failed to make use of its true strength (attack speed) in any meaningful way.
Look how that turned out to be. :doffytroll:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

But man, it seems Snake Man is really efficient at utillizing CoC; when it comes to potency and penetrative strength, I believe Snake Man is the strongest mode indeed now, when it comes to inflicting damage.

-I actually respect Kid for wanting to fight Kaido if he comes down

-The dialogue from Luffy makes it obvious he's not gonna win with G4. No way snakeman does it.

-Funny how Luffy says "Kid and the others" while Nami attributes credit to Law

-Kinda whack how Kaido gets sad at Linlin losing but didn't care when it was King,Queen or Jack

-I like that the Orochi plotline doesn't feel it will take an entire chapter to conclude in the future

SNAKE MAN HYPE! LUFFY'S USING SNAKE MAN AS A LAST RESORT. :finally::finally::finally:

And by the way:

Look how that turned out to be. :doffytroll:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

But man, it seems Snake Man is really efficient at utillizing CoC; when it comes to potency and penetrative strength, I believe Snake Man is the strongest mode indeed now, when it comes to inflicting damage.
Kaido do be defeated with punches :few:

I guess Oda gave up in creating a different way to beat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.