What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
ngl If Luffy will really kick Kaido off the island I want that Team R sparkle and page later how Akainu get's a special deliver from heaven called Kaido's ass

I will literally choke myself to death by how hard I will laugh :doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You need rabbit mink with perfect sulong form to reach laugh tale :jackaugh:
Seriously though the nakama thread shouldn't be as active after this chapter comes out, maybe carrot also joins but Yamato is almost certainly guaranteed new member of the crew.
Believe me, the nakama thread is ALWAYS active…unearned delusions of grandeur never sleep, after all :myman:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
You need rabbit mink with perfect sulong form to reach laugh tale :jackaugh:
Seriously though the nakama thread shouldn't be as active after this chapter comes out, maybe carrot also joins but Yamato is almost certainly guaranteed new member of the crew.
Waribou >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Larrot, Lamato, Lama, Lomonosuke

Guess that will depend on certain factors like if Oda show more ACoA or ACoC when he does his attacks.
But what we do know is he going for speed and many attacks since snake man base on that .
It's also possible that Snake Man hits so fast, it's like Kaido getting hit 100 - 1000 times in a blink of a second which would make up lots of accumulated damage at once without necessarily punching much harder than G2 + G3.
But as I said, we have to wait for panels tho.

What would prevent Kaido from coming back is Luffy being Joy Boy. The scenario of Kaido growing to respect or even support Luffy has been there for years, it's literally one of the most consistent resolutions for his type of character (which isn't new at all).

Unlike what many people believe, he doesn't need to die to be taken out of the picture.
eitherway when Luffy beats the beats the bad guy Oda made something that ensure he doesn't come back to where he was.
He send Buggy flying , and Buggy wanted to taked revenge so he followed Luffy
He defeated Kuro and he just went away.
he defeated Arlong and was captured by the marines and sent to prison
he defeated Crocodile and he was captured by the marines and sent to Impel down
he defeated Bellamy and he turned to a new leaf
he defeated Enel and he went to the moon
he defeated Rob Lucci, and thanks to Spandam the marines went to hunt him and his guys.
he defeated Moria and Absalom took him and flew.
he defeated Hody Jones and thanks to the medicine he turned to an older man who cannot stand.
he defeated Doffy , he was captured by the marines and sent to Impeldown
he defeat Cracker and Katakuri and they just remained in WCI.
what makes people think that Oda will make it different here?
he even has the CP-0 so they could take Kaido to Impel down too.

It's also possible that Snake Man hits so fast, it's like Kaido getting hit 100 - 1000 times in a blink of a second which would make up lots of accumulated damage at once without necessarily punching much harder than G2 + G3.
But as I said, we have to wait for panels tho.
That's why I believe Luffy is in Snakeman. Luffy punching Kaido harder won't cause him any more damage since it's Luffy's internal destruction haki attacks which is damaging him. Snakeman will allow Luffy to hit and damage Kaido more times faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.