What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure Luffy kicking Kaido out of Wano and later sailing away will prevent Kaido from coming back once Luffy leaves to murder people and take Wano by force again:smoothieduck:
What would prevent Kaido from coming back is Luffy being Joy Boy. The scenario of Kaido growing to respect or even support Luffy has been there for years, it's literally one of the most consistent resolutions for his type of character (which isn't new at all).

Unlike what many people believe, he doesn't need to die to be taken out of the picture.

Shanks is final villain, Luffy takes out WG and other yonkou, shanks slips in steal the yonkou ponegylphs whilst they recover from Luffy, meets him at raftel to take Luffy's glory. If we see shanks appear at all at the end of this WCI cover story I'm putting money on this shit
Tbh, I don't think Shanks is "evil" like that. Yes, there's probably a big ulterior motive and yes, he's very shady due to his actions, but tbh I don't think his goal really has to do with One Piece.

If you think about it, One Piece isn't the endgame, it's a tool to be used for the endgame. Because Roger found it and couldn't "use" it and the knowledge he learned to change the world. And Whitebeard said the same thing hundreds of chapters before.

Tbh, I think his "goal" involves getting rid of the WG for "peace" but to an unknown extent or reason that goes beyond the Final War.

It's why I think, yes, he's the final antagonist after the Final War, but it's meant to be an emotional close, rather than an epic one like Blackbeard or Akainu or maybe Im. Maybe there is something far more important with God Valley than we realize.

Maybe that is where the endgame of OP truly happens. Not Laugh Tale. Not New Marineford. Not Mariejois. But God Valley. And with Shanks and Mihawk (there's hidden history there too).

Anyone who downplay snakeman is dumb. I look at katakuri vs luffy fight .

Power level
Boundman > snakeman > other luffy gear 2 and gear 3

And it is gear 4 so in math sense 4>3>2.
I mean, Snake Man is still part of a PU with timelimit + heavy drawbacks. It sure would suck if Luffy trades power for speed (Bound Man to Snake Man) but punches even less than G3 while Bound Man hits several times harder. The power dynamics would be way too different. Snake Man is still a G4 mode after all, just less bulky.

Your first post was crying about your sole reason to live, Zoro! But now that you realized that the CoClet cuck isn't part of the Roger, Ray and Oden parallel you're already falling apart...only evil Lanji can save you sub-0 IQ cucks. :josad:
Continue your delusion and take your ZKK:josad:
What Zoro fans do is to humiliate Sanji every time a new member joins, and then fantasize about ZKK. Their brain capacity is not enough

- Luffy declaring he is going to defeat Kaido for the millionth time this arc.
- If Oden's journal Laugh Tale pages were torn out then what is in the journal then? How he took a shit squatting down?
- CP0 was supposed to capture Robin and now they want to eliminate Luffy? So which is it?
- Luffy's new attack is going to be the same attack we have seen millions of times already but with just a new name, "Gomu Gomu no Hydra".

I am bored with Wano.......

basically we have the same plot like here , Luffy might fall down for a little while but at the end of it he will defeat Kaido and send him flying to the outside of Wanokuni. Zoro fans you be disappointed if you use what Luffy said as evidence that Zoro will ends Kaido. it is simply Luffy will defeat Kaido but after that he will fall down, just like Zoro, Sanji, Kid and Law did. nothing new.
Only Problem is Lucci Whooped his Ass, Ussop had to Plot Armor his Way into a Second Wind.

true, luffy has just buried the chances of ZKK happening, if they were already low (1 to 1googleplex)
now ode to undone the dreams of the zorobois
It sounds like the direct opposite to me.

Luffy vs Kaido has been gone for a few chapters. When the manga returns to that battle Luffy is using a new attack and say he won't stop attacking until he runs out of energy. That doesn't sound like is Kaido about to be defeated. It sounds like Luffy is about to run out of energy and needs somebody (Zoro) to step in to give Luffy time to recover again.

Big Mom received two and a half chapters before she was defeated and even then bombs were needed to finish her off. Oda it's not about to have Luffy defeat Kaido in a half a chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.