What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
While it's true Luffy always does what he says he will, that barely ever stopped outside interference in his battles. Luffy had an argument with Law about him wanting to beat Doffy, Law still made a serious contribution to Doffy's defeat and that didn't make Luffy's role in defeating Doffy insignificant and that didn't impact Luffy's words either. So I don't see why it's suddenly a problem when it's Zoro that's getting involved.

And Luffy's words aren't absolute either. He said he'll beat Big Mom in this war and she went down without him ever landing a hit on her. He also said he's gonna cut down Kaido a while back and I doubt he'll suddenly transform into a swordsman. Half a dozen people already got involved in Kaido's fight, this fight is never meant to be a complete one-on-one for Luffy. He was always meant to be the primary contributor in Kaido's defeat, not the sole contributor.

All of this doesn't mean ZKK happens though—ZKK ain't happening but Luffy's role in defeating Kaido is hardly an obstacle for ZKK theory.
So Luffy will defeat Kaido then what, Zoro kills an unconscious or already beaten Kaido? That's the only way that would be satisfying to Luffy but I see that being underwhelming and out of character for someone like Zoro

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Why you always said ZKK even if he is not protagonist to do that what point you want to do.
One, I've always been pro-ZKK won't happen team. Two, Zoro doesn't have to become the protagonist for ZKK to happen. Three, I am just pointing out how certain points the anti-ZKK team is making don't really counter ZKK. I have my reasons for thinking why ZKK won't happen but that doesn't mean I can't point out flaws in other people's arguments.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
While it's true Luffy always does what he says he will, that barely ever stopped outside interference in his battles. Luffy had an argument with Law about him wanting to beat Doffy, Law still made a serious contribution to Doffy's defeat and that didn't make Luffy's role in defeating Doffy insignificant and that didn't impact Luffy's words either. So I don't see why it's suddenly a problem when it's Zoro that's getting involved.

And Luffy's words aren't absolute either. He said he'll beat Big Mom in this war and she went down without him ever landing a hit on her. He also said he's gonna cut down Kaido a while back and I doubt he'll suddenly transform into a swordsman. Half a dozen people already got involved in Kaido's fight, this fight is never meant to be a complete one-on-one for Luffy. He was always meant to be the primary contributor in Kaido's defeat, not the sole contributor.

All of this doesn't mean ZKK happens though—ZKK ain't happening but Luffy's role in defeating Kaido is hardly an obstacle for ZKK theory.
How do you support Hillary being an internet influencer instead of a ditzy heiress? I think it's a brilliant change and adds more nuance into Hillary, who wasn't even funny to begin with

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So Luffy will defeat Kaido then what, Zoro kills an unconscious or already beaten Kaido? That's the only way that would be satisfying to Luffy but I see that being underwhelming and out of character for someone like Zoro
That's what the ZKK argument has been from the beginning. I don't believe it though.
Post automatically merged:

How do you support Hillary being an internet influencer instead of a ditzy heiress? I think it's a brilliant change and adds more nuance into Hillary, who wasn't even funny to begin with
Putin called; he wants to meet you.

One, I've always been pro-ZKK won't happen team. Two, Zoro doesn't have to become the protagonist for ZKK to happen. Three, I am just pointing out how certain points the anti-ZKK team is making don't really counter ZKK. I have my reasons for thinking why ZKK won't happen but that doesn't mean I can't point out flaws in other people's arguments.
Zoro is trash swordsman if he kill kill a defeated kaido this is not a true swordsmanship.

Kaido goes full retard (wreak havoc in Flower Capital) after Luffy defeated him is also against how the story portray him.
He went from not acknowledging Luffy in act 1, to slowly begin to acknowledge him. He slowly respects Luffy more and more as the fight continues.

So him going defeated then goes full retard in Flower Capital is against the narrative. Going Zephyr mode and sacrifice himself to CP0 makes more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.