What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Kaido dies.

With how much all the characters have been preaching it throughout the entire arc, it would be so anticlimactic if he lives. The only reason I see them sparing him is if Luffy steps in and says no, but it doesn't seem like it's building up to that either, and if it happens, is gonna feel so out of the blue.
I hope he dies at the hands of someone else. Call it teach, shanks, weeble, cp0 I don't know. He definitely deserves to die, he fucking murdered Oden with a gun after torture

So Luffy will send Kaido in the sky after defeating him.

Kaido will be out of sight but will come back as a Dragon. At the same time Kaido has come back, Linlin will be preparing her return to Onigashima.

Luffy out of stamina and couldn't move cause of legendary 5b devil fruit drawbacks.

Sanji finds Zoro and they both see Kaido coming back. They thought Luffy must be out of energy by now. Zoro will say they have to kill Kaido or he will just keep on coming back. With Zoro out of stamina as well, he instruct Sanji to throw/kick him to Kaido.

ZKK.

Linlin sees Kaido getting decapitated. Linlin will flee instead of going back to Onigashima.

:finally:
:christnally:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I was promised a Will Smith chapter because of the thread. Oh well.

The Gorosei recognize Luffy as the frontrunner to win this war, and so they logically have CP0 focus on him. But now that Luffy is a target, the crew is more likely to stop them, because Luffy is too busy against Kaido.

Oden cutting out the important bits is probably a gesture of respect from him to Roger, who did not reveal what the One Piece was before his execution. It's also convenient since now, the biggest point against Yamato joining, is debunked. They probably know all the islands the crew visited minus Laugh Tale or whatever hidden history learned, so they can relate what they read to what the Straw Hats experienced.

Yamato will stop CPO

Kid and Law on their last leggs, Zoro out, Sanji out and Jinbei busy helping fodders. This is how Yamato will make herself known by the WG thus getting her first bounty

In East Blue born and raised
Makimo's bar is where I spent most of my days
Chillin out, maxing, stretching all cool
Ace and Sabo saving me soaked in crocodile drool

When a couple of bandits that were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight, and Shanks got scared
And said "I lost my arm so go on to Raftel and sit on the PK chair"

I hope he hasn't

Btw Carlton tried to fight Will in front of everyone and publicly humiliated and lambasted him for being poor and growing up in the ghetto.

Truly

The show of our age
They didn't even try to use the original characters outside of their names

They took each characters more basic and surface level traits from the very beginning of the series. Just to have it cracked up to 100 and want it all to be taken in the complete opposite and serious way it wasn't originally intended to in the og

Like with with carlton
He was definitely spoiled and a kiss ass even more so at the start but both were also played up as so silly it was funny. He was also 100% more than that mans goofy, a lil too innocent, kind, etc.
But they don't know how to actually use the actual characters without just making them their most basic and worse qualities

Ok im typing too much 🛀

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
They didn't even try to use the original characters outside of their names

They took each characters more basic and surface level traits from the very beginning of the series. Just to have it cracked up to 100 and want it all to be taken in the complete opposite and serious way it wasn't originally intended to in the og

Like with with carlton
He was definitely spoiled and a kiss ass even more so at the start but both were also played up as so silly it was funny. He was also 100% more than that mans goofy, a lil too innocent, kind, etc.
But they don't know how to actually use the actual characters without just making them their most basic and worse qualities

Ok im typing too much 🛀

The decision to have Carlton go full school shooter mode was daring but I think it plays off. More so than Carlton ever learning how to be a little cool from hanging out with Will and teaching Will how to be a little respectful. Who needs mutual payoff when you have Xanax Snorting Carlton seething at Will and Uncle Fill

The decision to have Carlton go full school shooter mode was daring but I think it plays off. More so than Carlton ever learning how to be a little cool from hanging out with Will and teaching Will how to be a little respectful. Who needs mutual payoff when you have Xanax Snorting Carlton seething at Will and Uncle Fill
Shit annoys me so much
At least euphoria has been fun 🛀 tho nobody spoil me im not caught up

Status
Not open for further replies.