What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the google translated:
supplement
Luffy's technique is "Hydra"
There is a narration for the victory of Raizou
CP0 and Izo are WKO
Orochi Komitsu was struck by the stalk of Kairou stone and could not be transformed.

Jinbe to rescue Raizou
Frankie to rescue Zoro
There is a Usopp piece to rescue chrysanthemums and Nishiki

I will write if there is anything else
Rescue Team Assemble

the enemies never agree , they get forced , did any of Luffy's enemies leave willingly?
uhhh most don’t but enel literally left willingly but come on these are yonko there whole ambition is to get the one piece and last chap it seems wano is important because from big moms words now ur gonna tell me kaido of all people will just go back on his word and allow himself to be kicked out of wano by luffy because he is the Mc lol nah not likely luffy too will realize he can’t do this the only out is zkk

uhhh most don’t but enel literally left willingly but come on these are yonko there whole ambition is to get the one piece and last chap it seems wano is important because from big moms words now ur gonna tell me kaido of all people will just go back on his word and allow himself to be kicked out of wano by luffy because he is the Mc lol nah not likely luffy too will realize he can’t do this the only out is zkk
Enel did but he wanted to destroyed everything and failed. well Zoro is unconscious and even got rescued this chapter from falling by Franky :D

Status
Not open for further replies.