What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido goes full retard (wreak havoc in Flower Capital) after Luffy defeated him is also against how the story portray him.
He went from not acknowledging Luffy in act 1, to slowly begin to acknowledge him. He slowly respects Luffy more and more as the fight continues.

So him going defeated then goes full retard in Flower Capital is against the narrative. Going Zephyr mode and sacrifice himself to CP0 makes more sense.
What if he decides it's a worst case scenario (crew getting defeated/captured) and he tries to have the last laugh by blowing up Onigashima himself?

So Luffy will send Kaido in the sky after defeating him.

Kaido will be out of sight but will come back as a Dragon. At the same time Kaido has come back, Linlin will be preparing her return to Onigashima.

Luffy out of stamina and couldn't move cause of legendary 5b devil fruit drawbacks.

Sanji finds Zoro and they both see Kaido coming back. They thought Luffy must be out of energy by now. Zoro will say they have to kill Kaido or he will just keep on coming back. With Zoro out of stamina as well, he instruct Sanji to throw/kick him to Kaido.

ZKK.

Linlin sees Kaido getting decapitated. Linlin will flee instead of going back to Onigashima.

:finally:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Also why even keep the names when it isn't even based on will's real life at all
Plus from what ive seen he hasn't really done much of in the production of the show
I hope he hasn't

Btw Carlton tried to fight Will in front of everyone and publicly humiliated and lambasted him for being poor and growing up in the ghetto.

Truly

The show of our age

So Luffy will send Kaido in the sky after defeating him.

Kaido will be out of sight but will come back as a Dragon. At the same time Kaido has come back, Linlin will be preparing her return to Onigashima.

Luffy out of stamina and couldn't move cause of legendary 5b devil fruit drawbacks.

Sanji finds Zoro and they both see Kaido coming back. They thought Luffy must be out of energy by now. Zoro will say they have to kill Kaido or he will just keep on coming back. With Zoro out of stamina as well, he instruct Sanji to throw/kick him to Kaido.

ZKK.

Linlin sees Kaido getting decapitated. Linlin will flee instead of going back to Onigashima.

:finally:
So Luffy doesn't actually defeat Kaido

Meeyori

❀ π“‚π‘œπ‘œπ“ƒ π“…π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ ❀
β€Ž
I hope Kaido dies.

With how much all the characters have been preaching it throughout the entire arc, it would be so anticlimactic if he lives. The only reason I see them sparing him is if Luffy steps in and says no, but it doesn't seem like it's building up to that either, and if it happens, is gonna feel so out of the blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.