What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido started countering and evading Luffy; I think he's using Snakeman to make sure he lands as many hits as possible. He probably figured Kaido might be able to react to Boundman making his chances of landing the maximum number of hits within the time limit less.
Well, Kaido started this one ever since he's battling base Luffy now. And if base Luffy lands good hits on Kaido, why not Bound Man as well?
However, I believe we might finally see a skilled G4 switching next chapter. Luffy already started using Snake Man to use a large chain of highly accelerated and fast attacks. If Kaido wants to strike back, he could lessen the damage via Tank Man - then connecting some powerful blows with Bound Man. That's how Luffy might overwhelm Hybrid Kaido the upcoming one or two chapters.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I always thought Law and Kidd would beat Big Mom.
Well, Zoro is more important than Kid and Law so if they can play a major role in taking Big Mom down, then Zoro doesn't need to become more important than he already is to do the same.

Honestly if this is Zoro’s arc the way you think it is the lack of emphasis on swordsmanship/strong swordsman/Mihawk in Wano should be really weird.
It was never Zoro arc but he did receive more focus in this arc than the usual.

There is nothing to figure out. He will use it later.
He probably will when Kaido is more prone to get hit—Kaido isn't going down to anything below KKG.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
My moms was telling me about it the other day
I refuse to watch it tho

Like imagine turning Seinfeld, everybody hates Chris, or friends or something into some overly dramatic melodrama
The part where Will holds a drug dealer up at gun point really sold me though Bino. It's just what I always wanted in Fresh Prince.

That and Carlton being addicted to pills.

I always thought Law and Kidd would beat Big Mom.

Honestly if this is Zoro’s arc the way you think it is the lack of emphasis on swordsmanship/strong swordsman/Mihawk in Wano should be really weird.
You don't actually read the manga, why do you care?
The swordsmen of this arc are Ryuma, Oden and Zoro, Kaido has PTSD because of one swordsman, there was no room for another super swordsman for Zoro to fight without taking away from Oden, someone Zoro will surpass in Wano. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.