What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I mean to be fair there was like no build up to Law and Kidd fighting Big Mom before it happened so who knows with Oda at this point lol
Regardless of how unpredictable Oda tries to be, I doubt he has the balls to kill someone like Kaido. ZKK definitely isn't happening but Zoro is certainly important enough for Oda to let him kill Kaido if he wants it to happen.

G

Gorosei Informer

Uncle Phil is deeply ashamed to associate with Will in public because he's uncultured and poor.

I love this change from an understanding yet stern paternal figure to an ambivalent step father figure. This show is so fucking good.
Ah that sounds awesome, I did dislike that about Phil in the OG series, I felt he was too hard and judgemental on Will at times and a bit too sanctimonious in general.

I may give it a watch out of curiousity, especially from what you've said now.

:zorothink:

Kaido dying will not take something away from him, it will actually give him something. Render his character even greater by having him accomplish his real dream which is not finding the One Piece, that his secondary dream yet primary for Big Mom.

All that parallelism with his philosophy of death will soon enough be capitalized thanks to the bewildering Grandmaster.

Regardless of how unpredictable Oda tries to be, I doubt he has the balls to kill someone like Kaido. ZKK definitely isn't happening but Zoro is certainly important enough for Oda to let him kill Kaido if he wants it to happen.
Zoro is important enough for Oda, but he also has to follow the role setting, which is why ZKK won't happen, so Zoro's opponent is the king

What would prevent Kaido from coming back is Luffy being Joy Boy. The scenario of Kaido growing to respect or even support Luffy has been there for years, it's literally one of the most consistent resolutions for his type of character (which isn't new at all).

Unlike what many people believe, he doesn't need to die to be taken out of the picture.
Yeah if Luffy already surpass him, always standing as the one able to provide even Kaidou with satisfaction of the greatest battle he ever experienced, thus breaking his will and need to terrorize, theres a chance he can still be alive even when his arc narrative is finished.

Well alternatively his death can happen too ofc.

Last edited:
Can you specify the instance that you're referring to?
It was the part when Luffy's G3 grabbed Katakuri and took him to the mirror world.

As for the rest, sending someone flying is usually not a high indicator of dealing lots of damage but if you are fighting an opponent and your attacks failing to overpower him or dealing good damage to him as well whilst attacks from your new mode clearly break through the opponent's defence, inflicting damage to him and yeeting him away, this is a good example indeed imo.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ah that sounds awesome, I did dislike that about Phil in the OG series, I felt he was too hard and judgemental on Will at times and a bit too sanctimonious in general.

I may give it a watch out of curiousity, especially from what you've said now.

:zorothink:
You'll fucking love the overdone monarchy symbolism surrounding Will. It's so god damn great to hear his mama say he's got a crown waiting for him or he's the king of west philly every ten minutes.

this show has me hooked

Kaido dying will not take something away from him, it will actually give him something. Render his character even greater by having him accomplish his real dream which is not finding the One Piece, that his secondary dream yet primary for Big Mom.

All that parallelism with his philosophy of death will soon enough be capitalized thanks to the bewildering Grandmaster.
And by the way Kaido doesn't just want to die, he wants to die an honorable death. :cheers:

Zoro is important enough for Oda, but he also has to follow the role setting, which is why ZKK won't happen, so Zoro's opponent is the king
Tbf, Luffy would still defeat Kaido and get his proper glory if ZKK were to happen.

Plus, Wano is one of the only arcs where Zoro has a much more prominent role than usual:

• He fought Kaido and BM on the rooftop, and it wasn't just a small clash
  • His lineage has been heavily hinted at, and we are in a country renowned for their samurai
  • Zoro even got the same power-up as Luffy in the same arc which has never happened before

Status
Not open for further replies.