What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gomu gomu no mi should not be special fruit . This is so disappointing. Some question are born these are
I think shanks know that from the begining of the series . Why did not he eat this devil fruit ?
Luffy is famaous since ennies lobby . Why did world goverment (imu) wait for 2 and half year to kill Luffy ? And if awakening of gomu gomu is scaring so much for WG , why did he send cp0 weak guy ? They can send all marine to wano ?

And what is real name of gomu gomu nomi ?

Last edited:
If they had half a brain they’d realize the idea of there being 5 yonko/admiral tier characters just chilling in Mariejois breaks the logic of the story very hard.
It doesn't really, not if they are meant to protect Im

Not saying I believe it, but there is discounting the Gorosei as weak or not Admiral level. These men weren't even surprised when Shanks or Akainu walked in the door. Feel like there's a sense of a power play going on by that.

Again not saying they are stronger, but we have to admit they are 5 men with huge scars and 1 of them seemingly carries around the most powerful cursed sword in the series.

Gomu gomu no mi should not be special fruit . This is so disappointing. Some question are born these are
I think shanks know that from the begining of the series . Why did he eat this devil fruit ?
Luffy is famaous since ennies lobby . Why did world goverment (imu) wait for 2 and half year to kill Luffy ? And if awakening of gomu gomu is scaring so much for WG , why did he send cp0 weak guy ? They can send all marine to wano ?

And what is real name of gomu gomu nomi ?
Think about all of this and then think about the fact that Oda had WsW have a grudge on Shanks for stealing the fruit.

It might be special because Shanks knew it was special.

Boy we really need the detailed summary for this one, hype chapter I would say, with possible awakening for Luffy or the other fruit (don't really expect it to be another fruit, there was no need to hype Luffy's fruit through Who's Who). After awakening Luffy will be one of the strongest in the verse, all 3 haki advanced forms mastered and awakening. However what powerups will be required for him to battle the expected future opponents like Akainu, BB, Shanks and possibly Gorosei or Im.

What is Raizo prepping, where are Denjiro and Marco, is Zeus crying because BM is dead or near death, pretty fast recovery from Drake, Izo is one of the better scabbards, Momo is still a pussy, Hiyori is pretty smart (hope she kills that bastard by herself), need update on Sanji, what happened to the grim reaper plotline, so many questions.
Luffy without awaking is already one of the strongest if he awake his fruit he gonna be top 3 all times behind BB and imu

prepare yourself awakening not mastered Luffy EOW will be top 3 all time:finally::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.