What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Kaido has been waiting for a proper battle this entire time to push past his own limits and unlock his DF awakening. That's why they don't want Luffy to push him in a "world class battle".

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Luffy's true fruit is called the Joy Joy fruit. It has the ability to bring happiness wherever he goes. It's why he's made out of rubber as it makes him look goofy, which helps in making people smile and laugh.
:sanmoji:
Thoughts?

J

Joy D. MADS

I am not sure at this point to have acts IV and V because almost everything is done/closed.

Something BIG must happen to increase this arc, like, more villains appearing like Edward Weeble, Kurohige, Shanks, other parties... But it's highly unlikely to make now appear new characters here when major plots are closed.

As for now we don't know the current state of Big Mom after the explosion, so you can't really go around saying they defeated her when we don't know what if she is truly defeated or not.
I think we will see her when Kaido defeat Luffy and show his awakening, showing that is not going be easy to beat a Yonkou.
Ofc Oda doing it on purpose, not like King,Queen and Jack or flying six, we didn´t see her defeated and lying down.
Next time we probably see her in Flower capital, trying to steal Kaido RP next time xD.
But I think Kid and Law could play again against Kaido.
Marco could play a role, the words of Kid and Law kinda give the vibe that they could fight off Kaido.

Ulti literally kept getting up after taking a hit from yamato and zeus and bigmom etc
Yeah because plot wanted her up… And plot doesn’t want Sasaki or who’s who to get up so they won’t… you aren’t gonna claim Who’s who and Sasaki took as much damage as Ulti right? Yet they never got up. And they are all the same level of strength

Why is no one talking about momonosuke?
Yamato said that he is the one who will bring the dawn to the world!?

Not luffy????? Maybe because Momo felt unsure???

Still wtf man i don't need that lil pervert to be joyboy
Momo’s chances of being Joy Boy went up as soon as we learned that Zunisha was Joy Boy’s nakama. I would rather have Luffy be Joy Boy though.

Maybe Kaido has been waiting for a proper battle this entire time to push past his own limits and unlock his DF awakening. That's why they don't want Luffy to push him in a "world class battle".
Oda literally said this is going to be Luffy‘s year so all hype around him. He needs to make Waido more impressive immediately and I like your concept(s)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.