What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy in a few chapters: Fuck, Gear fourth didn't work. Then Gear f-

Kaidou: Wait, you said that's your last gear fourth

Luffy: I said it was my last gear fourth not my last gear fifth

---

We still have to see Kaidou's flashback so something like that is most likely going to happen.

Good chapter, wondering why BM said to not trust Rocks and what are the rumours the guy in the den den mushi is talking about
Possible, or we might get the FB right before Kaidou is officialy defeated. Maybe in the middle of Luffy's barrage of attacks or when he is falling off the island or something.

I think we will see her when Kaido defeat Luffy and show his awakening, showing that is not going be easy to beat a Yonkou.
Ofc Oda doing it on purpose, not like King,Queen and Jack or flying six, we didn´t see her defeated and lying down.
Next time we probably see her in Flower capital, trying to steal Kaido RP next time xD.
But I think Kid and Law could play again against Kaido.
Marco could play a role, the words of Kid and Law kinda give the vibe that they could fight off Kaido.
Bro Wano won‘t last that long :D

Wait is X Drake about to fight and defeat the CP0 boss guy?:hope:
After Izo doing the most job, would be indeed somethiing which Drake could do now xD.
Remember when people hyped all supernova because Snack got defeated by Urouge?
So much for all supernova moving in the same league, no way that Urouge is weaker then Drake or Apoo, in my opinion Snack>Izo as yc4lvl of BM.

For Yonkou crew downplay, this is a poison xD.

Oh, another thing: Joy Boy and whoever brings the Dawn are pretty much confirmed to be different people if Oden and Yamato can be believed. Oden predicted Momo would bring the Dawn while Yamato is absolutely convinced that Luffy is the person Oden was waiting for

Status
Not open for further replies.