What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, we still don't know how CP0 estructure is made...

I don't like how Oda is playing these three CP0 members, no names, no backstory, no named moves, no DF revealed... And they are elite members who wears masks. Don't understand this but I am so pissed about this situation.
I think they are fine tbh, they took an interesting gauntlet:
- Kazenbo
- Drake & Apoo
- Izo
It's fine is one is nearly KOed, the Boss is still kicking and I hope he'll have a rematch with Drake

Wtf is he supposed to do inside of Kaido’s crew? Steal a poneglyph? Find out about the ancient weapon?
Could very well be just for inside intel and always know Kaido's movements/intentions

J

Joy D. MADS

I think they are fine tbh, they took an interesting gauntlet:
- Kazenbo
- Drake & Apoo
- Izo
It's fine is one is nearly KOed, the Boss is still kicking and I hope he'll have a rematch with Drake

Could very well be just for inside intel and always know Kaido's movements/intentions
I forgot about the offpaneling... Holy fuck.

Legit question, how strong are Drake and Apoo together?
Both together got outshinned by Izo, are this meaning both together wouldn´t be even able to beat a YC3lvl character.
Like legit can´t both together even beat Jinbe and Doffy together?
Izo alone seems be even above them at this point, this is just ridiculous if you think about.
Kinda open up the question,how large is the cap between Izo, WsW, Drake+Apoo,Jinbe and Doflamingo.
How all stand to each other?

Are Drake and Apoo weaker then WsW? Kaido strongest flying six? I doubt it, but then Izo is most liike not even WB strongest veteran, are this mean WB vets are kinda little stronger? Or was WsW indeed pretty far stronger then Drake and Apoo? Or is Izo close in Jinbe and Doflamingo lvl?

Are Marco,Vista,Ace and Jozu that strong? I mean if Izo already outshine two WG members, how strong are Whitebeard commanders.
This kinda show again what a massive feat Zoro and Sanji did this arc, beating Queen and King is pretty a insane feat.

It's honestly ridiculous how everyone in the alliance side keep getting up after being defeated yet most of Kaido's ancient zoan hyped for their endurance/recovery stay down after being knocked out once.
Let’s not include Ulti who gave justice to having an ancient zoan

Lu-cci
Ka-ku
Stu-ssy
Ma-ha

Okay Oda we get it… All the CP-0 members have two syllable names

So Marco does in fact know Onigashima lore… He started by saying Onigashima had a different name in the past and now he is calling it the “most dangerous island in the world”

Also, is Luffy blitzing Kaido? Kaido is saying he can’t even track where Luffy’s punches are coming from… Dude, Luffy is officially blitzing a yonko, goddamn

Legit question, how strong are Drake and Apoo together?
Both together got outshinned by Izo, are this meaning both together wouldn´t be even able to beat a YC3lvl character.
Like legit can´t both together even beat Jinbe and Doffy together?
Izo alone seems be even above them at this point, this is just ridiculous if you think about.
Kinda open up the question,how large is the cap between Izo, WsW, Drake+Apoo,Jinbe and Doflamingo.
How all stand to each other?

Are Drake and Apoo weaker then WsW? Kaido strongest flying six? I doubt it, but then Izo is most liike not even WB strongest veteran, are this mean WB vets are kinda little stronger? Or was WsW indeed pretty far stronger then Drake and Apoo? Or is Izo close in Jinbe and Doflamingo lvl?

Are Marco,Vista,Ace and Jozu that strong? I mean if Izo already outshine two WG members, how strong are Whitebeard commanders.
This kinda show again what a massive feat Zoro and Sanji did this arc, beating Queen and King is pretty a insane feat.
Because Whitebeard pirate crew are strongest in all four yonko. In 909 chapter, it is call all powerful Whitebeard pirate crew .
Whitebeard pirates crew are strong

Status
Not open for further replies.