What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
@MarineHQ62 remember back when people thought that the CP0 were equal to the admirals

Even one Admiral Mid Diffs all 7 CP0 we know, nevermind Four Admirals
We've yet to see the strongest of them. It's too soon to decide but yeah, the admirals have always been presented as the WG's strongest force. People fear attacking CD's mainly because they send an admiral if you mess with one; no one gives a flying fuck about CP-0 coming at them.

That was the case, people really thought(me too) that Marco could help Izo, but it seems like Marco alone would beat them pretty easily if even heavy damaged Izo almost did it alone. Seems like that was the reason why he split Marco and put him away from the CP0.
Hope Marco plot is not over yet, a fight against Kaido would be great.

I think Boundman has better raw power and defense is better, but in terms of attack potency Snakeman hit better and do the better damage, since the speed+force gain more power. I feel like Snakeman is indeed the attack version while Boundman is more for defense and raw power. Yes he send Katakuri away, Snakeman also did it and probably the attacks of Snakeman deal more damage.
Law and Kid as example.
Law attack hurt Big mom far more yet Kid attack send her far away.
It just one is the raw power when the another count for attack potency.

It seems like Snakeman is indeed the attack version who bring more force with the attacks.
Because that Luffy used it again as last trumpcard.
the reason I would assume boundman is stronger was for those moment katakuri's fs was out; every hit from boundman sent him flying even while he was blocking.

in contrast he could take snakeman hits a lot easier on the chin

but you are right on one thing speed translates to power but I still think oda didnt do a good job of showing snakeman's superiority in power if that's the intention.

"This is my last G4.

Even tho Oda give me amnesia so that i didnt even use KKGs

or KKG gatlings

or exponential stacking of KKKKGs even tho my G4 time limit ban is lifted

This is my last Gear Fooouuur omigod i'm holding back against World Strongest Creature since Oda didnt wanna draw me using Gear 4 stackings and King attacks RRREEEEE"

:lusalty::suresure:

How do you know Roger wasn't crazy strong at 19? Roger just got stronger and stronger

and The Rocks crew is a stronger crew than any pirate crew Luffy will ever face
Luffy has already directly been compared as being on the same level as primebeard/sick Roger clash by Yamato, Roger has directly compared Luffy to Roger and Xebec.

We know Brook at the time of his death saw Roger at 27 as a semi unkown rookie, are you legitimately pretending he was anywhere near Luffy level at 19? If so, just fuck off because you are arguing in bad faith. Luffy will fight Blackbeard at 19, while Roger fought Rocks (with Garp) at 39.

Blackbeard will be the strongest pirate ever, he interited Rock's will just like Luffy inherited Garp/Roger's.

So Oda is setting up either Luffy or Kaido coming down to the Live Floor as victorious. I think we can all agree that Kaido will be defeated in the flower capital where the citizens can see and not in an isolated place like the inside of Onigashima. I think this means that Oda is setting the stage for Luffy's defeat, right in the live floor where all of his allies will be able to see, because that's certainly not the place where Kaido will be defeated.

"This is my last G4.

or KKG gatlings

This is my last Gear Fooouuur omigod i'm holding back against World Strongest Creature since Oda didnt wanna draw me using Gear 4 stackings and King attacks RRREEEEE"

These powers don't exist, baka.

"This is my last G4.

or KKG gatlings

I think he will still use them. Luffy just means he will be out of power.

But yeah Oda with the fake hype again. Snakeman is not enough to take down Kaido. Everyone and their mother knows it.

Maybe but he'd still remain Luffy's greatest pirate rival. BB seems to follow Rocks' ideology but he's more like a dark WB. Oda even modeled his crew after WB's more or less. Besides, the ship numbers that are similar to division numbers, he gave the first ship to a guy who's been sailing with him for a long time even though he's not necessarily the strongest while the second ship is given to the second strongest guy in the crew that can question the captain's authority. I mean WB was wary of Oden's presence despite their close relationship just like how BB is wary of Shiryu.
the only time wb was wary of oden was before he joined his crew saying he wasn't one to be under anyone else.
as for bb , seems more like a trust issue with shiryu .
completely different relationship

If gorsei end up being weaker or joke. IM is unknow factor since he/she lose power if the secret exposed.
Admirals literally hard carry World government .
I hope rob lucci neg diff izo and to be stronger than king power level for rob lucci hype.

Den Den Mushi: "I know it's impossible.
But the fact that it is a world's “top class” battle is why this is so dangerous.
You must understand... that this order is given to prevent what might happen."
Den Den Mushi: "We only know rumours about it though..."
Luffy: "I don't care about your ambitions!!!
Especially when they make people of this country starve!!
Hah... Hah.
This is my final “Gear Fourth”!!!
I won't stop attacking you until I run out of strength!!!"
There is it bois the forshadowing I don't think G4th is enough to defeat Kaido Luffy is about to awaken his DF!:steef:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
the only time wb was wary of oden was before he joined his crew saying he wasn't one to be under anyone else.
as for bb , seems more like a trust issue with shiryu .
completely different relationship
Well, he doesn't need to say that every other panel for us to know he kept on being wary of him. And it's not like WB was threatened by Oden; he just thinks he's hard to control and BB seemed to have similar issues with Shiryu in his own way. I am only saying the dynamic is similar not that they're literally same.

These powers don't exist, baka.
What so KKG is not Gear stacking all this time? So someone whose G4 time limit ban is not plot-restricted anymore cant freely spam KKG now? So suddenly his brain stopped after stacking a G4 on top of another G4? So he cant think about stacking it one more time or two more times? Lol its ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.