What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

It does man.

Thank you. Hopefully this gets resolved quickly
I expect Russia to delete the Ukrainian state from existence and for China to attack Taiwan next
All of us are doomed. But then, we are all going to die anyways. I just hope that it will be quick and that we don't have to suffer.

Cp0: What the hell is this crew?
captain : the son of the worst criminal and the grand son of the navy hero , three types of haki , has the ability to here the voice of everything , ate a legendary fruit

chef : prince of the most feared science kingdom

archaeologist : the only survivor of ohara and the only one in the world who can read the ancient language

helmsman : a former shishibukai and the strongest fishman

shipwright : cyborg , student of the shipwright of the former pirate king and the only one in the world who has the blueprint of the ancient weapon pluton

sniper : the son of one of the main commanders of the red haired pirates and an ally with the strongest character in the verse

B

Ballel

captain : the son of the worst criminal and the grand son of the navy hero , three types of haki , has the ability to here the voice of everything , ate a legendary fruit

chef : prince of the most feared science kingdom

archaeologist : the only survivor of ohara and the only one in the world who can read the ancient language

helmsman : a former shishibukai and the strongest fishman

shipwright : cyborg , student of the shipwright of the former pirate king and the only one in the world who has the blueprint of the ancient weapon pluton

sniper : the son of one of the main commanders of the red haired pirates and an ally with the strongest character in the verse
You forgot something.

I expect Russia to delete the Ukrainian state from existence and for China to attack Taiwan next
All of us are doomed. But then, we are all going to die anyways. I just hope that it will be quick and that we don't have to suffer.
Russia currently wiping out any military bases and air defense they have.
Ukraine fall within a week or two and i doubt there will be any major rebel resistance. Modern people rather accept occupation than actually retreat into the forests and start planning ambushes...

The CP0 members shit their pants because of the calamity. Doffy would shit his pants of hearing King name alone.
Doffy rival are Izo and Jinbe lvl characters, King is to much.
I wouldn't say as far as calling Doffy as Jinbe level...
Jinbe publicly embarassed a Yonko in front of her children, almost killed her later then he faced Admiral Akainu in Marineford.
While Doffy not only pissed his pants at Kaido, he also pissed his pants at Tsuru.
Jinbe is too much for Doffy, matching Doffy with Whos Who sounds like a more fair comparison.

B

Ballel

Russia currently wiping out any military bases and air defense they have.
Ukraine fall within a week or two and i doubt there will be any major rebel resistance. Modern people rather accept occupation than actually reatreat into the forests and start planning ambushes...
And then they cry on the internet. But don't actually do anything.

Modern people are weak in many ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.