What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really surprising me that he didn´t make any call to King,Queen or Jack defeat and overall for the flying six.
Seems like his bound to BM was really close in that case?
Can´t wait for the flashback.
He has a close relationship to his crew as well

I think there's more to it than that, it almost feel like he isn't surprised by the result and only waiting for his turn to die lol

Overall I have the feeling that Kaido,Whitebeard and Bm go show for having a kinda deep bound to each other.
I hope Kaido motive why he want to fight WB before he enter Marineford.
At this point I wouldn´t surprise if actually Kaido and King go to MF to help out Wb but they got stopped by Shanks.
I would laugh out my ass if this is really the case...
:suresure:
Evil Shanks :kawak: @Paperchampion23

All in all Kaido crew and partner is seemingly falling while Luffy crew and partner are succeeding right now

Oda is portraying the war as Kaido failing to become Joy Boy while Luffy is succeeding

The parallels between the two are everywhere, but the twist will happen where Kaido will be convinced once again he's Joy Boy

Overall I have the feeling that Kaido,Whitebeard and Bm go show for having a kinda deep bound to each other.
I hope Kaido motive why he want to fight WB before he enter Marineford.
At this point I wouldn´t surprise if actually Kaido and King go to MF to help out Wb but they got stopped by Shanks.
I would laugh out my ass if this is really the case...
:suresure:

Evil Shanks is coming:noo:...(not that he can kill anyone... it's Oda after all)

Status
Not open for further replies.