What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cpo vs izo offscreened classic lazy oda
I dont remember the last battle that actually delivered, all i see is protagonists standing up like having infinite lifes and antagonists hilariously written off after one KO, even the power scaling became nonsense

why does he even take systematic breaks when the writing is really bad
You know it's manga without any action
One attack stopping talking one attack skipping

Overall I have the feeling that Kaido,Whitebeard and Bm go show for having a kinda deep bound to each other.
I hope Kaido motive why he want to fight WB before he enter Marineford.
At this point I wouldn´t surprise if actually Kaido and King go to MF to help out Wb but they got stopped by Shanks.
I would laugh out my ass if this is really the case...
:suresure:
I really think it's likely that some interactions will be very genuine in that flashback. I don't think that any of them are necesssarily evil, otherwise WB wouldn't have been a part of that group.
It imo will end up being more a matter of "the end justfies the means" kinda trope with Rocks. And it probably just so happened that all their CoC bolstered pride, ultimately gained the upperhand on their internal relationships or perhaps even friendships.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Overall I have the feeling that Kaido,Whitebeard and Bm go show for having a kinda deep bound to each other.
I hope Kaido motive why he want to fight WB before he enter Marineford.
At this point I wouldn´t surprise if actually Kaido and King go to MF to help out Wb but they got stopped by Shanks.
I would laugh out my ass if this is really the case...
:suresure:
I really want to see Whitebeard in Kaido flashback (and also Rocks & the others) since Kaido was an apprentice back then.

So Whitebeard & Kaido having a "bad feud" is impossible considering he even have a "good friendship" with Big Mom

Really surprising me that he didn´t make any call to King,Queen or Jack defeat and overall for the flying six.
Seems like his bound to BM was really close in that case?
Can´t wait for the flashback.
Her defeat seemed impossible for him just as BM can’t imagine Kaido losing. Also Kaido and his crew always felt like a boss and employee relationship except King to an extent. BM was a peer and had influence on Kaido ever since he was young.

Ok, so for a long time I've been saying Shanks told the Gorosei something about Luffy. He goes to them after his bounty and Oda purposefully doesn't say the pirates name.

Now in 1037, the Gorosei come to a realization about a devil fruit that has a hidden name when awakened. The chapter made it seem like it was about Zunisha

However this chapter proves its about Luffy. The Gorosei completely change their goals to killing Luffy, and the CP-0 agent on the phone even says they need to take precaution because it's "just a rumor". Rumors are told by people to other people.

Oda is very weird when it comes to delivering contextual information without actual context lol, but we know for sure now that the Gorosei were talking about Luffy.

But.....why? How come now? Why would WsW tell Jinbe about his grudge against Shanks for stealing the Gum Gum fruit and Nika? It's a very random set of scenes that seemingly has no other meaning save to characterize WsW.....unless Shanks stole the fruit on purpose.

So yes, I think this entirely confirms/supports Shanks talking about Luffy and his awakened power. My guess is he mentioned the awakened name and said Luffy has it. They didn't believe him until Zunisha showed up (for some reason).

Maybe it's not 100%.. but it definitely feels like a solid 90% when you also include all of the Shanks teases Oda has made the last 2 years, especially about him "making his move".

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Also Kaido and his crew always felt like a boss and employee relationship except King to an extent.
Ehh not really.

Talking about the Tobi Roppo, VCs said Kaidou raised Ulti and P1 ever since their father, a pirate he knew in the past, died when they were kids. And Ulti's belief that Kaidou would become the PK seems genuine enough. Sasaki wanted to drink with him and Kaidou obliged, a sign of respect.

Kaidou was also nice enough to call up Queen and inform him about Komurasaki's death in Act 2. Went out of his way to protect Jack on the Rooftop with Jack showing genuine loyalty and respect for him.

Almost feels like the entire BP crew have genuine respect for Kaidou and belief that he'd be the PK (going off of Ulti's and King's words) at the very least.

Looks like Kidd and Law reached their limit

The proof that they would have probably never defeated Kaido because landing attack would have been harder in the first place

Ok, so for a long time I've been saying Shanks told the Gorosei something about Luffy. He goes to them after his bounty and Oda purposefully doesn't say the pirates name.

Now in 1037, the Gorosei come to a realization about a devil fruit that has a hidden name when awakened. The chapter made it seem like it was about Zunisha

However this chapter proves its about Luffy. The Gorosei completely change their goals to killing Luffy, and the CP-0 agent on the phone even says they need to take precaution because it's "just a rumor". Rumors are told by people to other people.

Oda is very weird when it comes to delivering contextual information without actual context lol, but we know for sure now that the Gorosei were talking about Luffy.

But.....why? How come now? Why would WsW tell Jinbe about his grudge against Shanks for stealing the Gum Gum fruit and Nika? It's a very random set of scenes that seemingly has no other meaning save to characterize WsW.....unless Shanks stole the fruit on purpose.

So yes, I think this entirely confirms/supports Shanks talking about Luffy and his awakened power. My guess is he mentioned the awakened name and said Luffy has it. They didn't believe him until Zunisha showed up (for some reason).

Maybe it's not 100%.. but it definitely feels like a solid 90% when you also include all of the Shanks teases Oda has made the last 2 years, especially about him "making his move".
sounds good but what does shanks hope to achieve from this? :choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.