What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah ofcourse, I agree with your overall point. Kaidou obviously places Linlin on a higher pedestal as his peer, no wonder he was surprised that she got defeated. His relationship with Linlin is also different from his relationship with his crew. I just argued that the dynamics within the Beast Pirates are not that black and white as it seems and the crew does have genuine respect for their captain.
Lolda shafting the Beast Pirates in their own arc to highlight and offscreen Wanonese nobody but himself cared about is among the 4 or 5 dumbest writing decisions he made post-TS, tbh.

Luffy vs Kaido is practically Sanji vs Queen. Oda stealing panels:kayneshrug:
The most hyped fight for over 10 years and it's not even the best fight of the arc. Luffy vs Kaido is a disappointment. :catcry:

How the fuck was that Luffy vs Katakuri had no prior hype but became a Goated fight whereas Luffy vs Kaido is among Luffy's least interesting fights? Damn, Lolda dropped the ball hard on Wano. catded

Last edited:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
So will you keep kaido number 1 to end of series include Blackbeard, akainu, IM ?
Btw I doubt kaido is strongest because he is not final. He is frieza version.
He is currently the WSC. There is a reason why Oda had mutliple jump him before Luffy fought it with multiple power ups and they still ain't doing much by the end of it.
Any high tier swordsman caps BB. If Oda wants to end the BB vs SHs battle real quick, all he needs to do is switch the matchup. Let Zoro fights BB and Luffy fights every one else.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
When Blackbeard pirates attack dragon revolution secret base.
‘Then cp0 come after Blackbeard pirate, which Blackbeard pirates decide to leave/run away.

I don’t think these cp0 people are wano version but completely different cp0 people.
CP0 are the CDs bodyguards there probably a fair number of them and no way they will send their best to enemy territory

The most hyped fight for over 10 years and it's not even the best fight of the arc. Luffy vs Kaido is a disappointment. :catcry:

How the fuck was that Luffy vs Katakuri had no prior fight but became a Goated fight whereas Luffy vs Kaido is among Luffy's least interesting fights? Damn, Lolda dropped the ball hard on Wano. catded
Because kaido just use his club instead fist fighting attacks. I swear big mom punch more than kaido which it freaking insult to kaido as world strongest creature.

World strongest creature need his weapon to defeat unarmed guy named luffy.

He is currently the WSC. There is a reason why Oda had mutliple jump him before Luffy fought it with multiple power ups and they still ain't doing much by the end of it.
Any high tier swordsman caps BB. If Oda wants to end the BB vs SHs battle real quick, all he needs to do is switch the matchup. Let Zoro fights BB and Luffy fights every one else.
The WSC title is just people say. The world government actually called kaido as king of beast title like lion .
Same Blackbeard give shanks a scar which kaido and milhawk fail to do ?
Same kaido decide to put shanks as top 5 as for pirate king potential like how your power ceiling goes ?

The WSC title is just people say. The world government actually called kaido as king of beast title like lion .
Same Blackbeard give shanks a scar which kaido and milhawk fail to do ?
Same kaido decide to put shanks as top 5 as for pirate king potential like how your power ceiling goes ?
Stop being a clown

WSC is an official title as his Vivre Card shows and he's been called the strongest multiple times

He mid diffs your favorite Akainu, cry about it

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Because kaido just use his club instead fist fighting attacks. I swear big mom punch more than kaido which it freaking insult to kaido as world strongest creature.

World strongest creature need his weapon to defeat unarmed guy named luffy.
That is his version of a supreme grade. It will be a major nerf if he drops his club

Status
Not open for further replies.