What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I laugh everytime someone mentions Kaido will be "defeated" and not killed or when they say Luffy will "Kill" Kaido even though Luffy has never and will never kill anyone
Kaido wants to die a hornoable death like , Roger , Oden and WB, why would anyone wants to grant him that wish? destroying his dream is the most severe punishment for him. and by the way even Zoro didn't kill anyone since joined the strawhats , the ZKK fans think that Zoro kills people lol

I honestly feel like some of it edges on toxicity. Like its one thing if you just believe ZKK will happen. But its another when you act like its borderline confirmed and don't even want to consider the evidence to the contrary.

I also feel like a major motivation for the ZKK theory is the whole L/W culture within the fandom. Zoro fans wanted this moment where they "claim victory" against all the people who opposed ZKK, which is honestly 70% of the fanbase.
Zkk is not happening and it's common sense since I saw how weak Zoro performed on his 1on1

Rubber Awakening: GOMU RANDO

People haven't given up on the idea I guess. They swear there's Gear 5, or Tiger Man, or turning the rooftop into a trampoline.

Really I hope the CP correspondence is just from Lucci being a petty dickhead over his defeat.
Kaido wants to die a hornoable death like , Roger , Oden and WB, why would anyone wants to grant him that wish? destroying his dream is the most severe punishment for him. and by the way even Zoro didn't kill anyone since joined the strawhats , the ZKK fans think that Zoro kills people lol
Why is any death automatically honorable? What was honorable about jumping from Sky Island?

--But kaido's DF neither gives him any relevant range attacks other than shitty boro breath where kaido is competing against top tiers here nor good speed/flight abilities other than thunder bagua

--He isn't a swordsmen also who have good range attacks so kaido has to come close and hit people with a club

--Most top tiers have better range abilities than kaido hence
Not really. He has a slicing wind/lightning attack, has a long range attack called Kongo Kabura(a weaker version of this attack one shotted a number).

Although he doesn't have many ranged attacks, he still has a few powerful long-range attacks. In my opinion, that's enough for any battle against a top tier.

Kaido mentions death multiple times and alludes to death and you still think Kaido wont die... this isnt even a ZKK argument this is just a common sense alludes to Kaido will be dead argument

Or in your scenario Kaido gets defeated for the 8th time and we repeat past Kaido history again

And to think people were shitting on Kidd and Law vs Big Mom, that fight was actually creative with a variety of powers being used and their attacks looked like they were worthy of taking down a Yonko. Meanwhile Luffy is gonna beat Kaido with yet another punch and everyone's gonna jerk themselves over it like it's the best thing ever.
I don't like both for different reasons

Kaido mentions death multiple times and alludes to death and you still think Kaido wont die... this isnt even a ZKK argument this is just a common sense alludes to Kaido will be dead argument

Or in your scenario Kaido gets defeated for the 8th time and we repeat past Kaido history again
What do youn think bout the line ?
Whats with this crew ?
Its clearly not bout Luffy or Robin

It seems Gorosei briefin the Cp0 dude about the ancient rumor ?

It doesnt matter. Zoro is too weak to have such feat at this moment. That was my point why I brought up the 1 on 1
Post automatically merged:

WHATS THE MATTA ZORO WANKA
I'm not even a "ZKK is inevitable" guy but these are the types of comments that really would make ZKK so much sweeter if it actually happened

In what way is Zoro "too weak" to kill a severely weakened Kaido? He legit scarred healthy hybrid Kaido while having 30 broken bones and no King of Hell mode

Whats luffy bros end game for Kaido
Will he be sent to impel down and have party with doffy ?
But why would wano allow it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.