What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like killer for.example. if he had CoC could he kill 1% dragon form Kaido? Maybe but Killer is too weak and irrelevant to have such feat even if he could pull it
Idk where to even start. Wano is a country of samurai with lore about dragon-slaying where we've had Zoro compared to THE dragon slayer himself in Ryuma, a famous daimyo and samurai in Ushimaru, and the strongest samurai in recent history in Oden who himself scared the shit out of Kaido.

Zoro is incredibly relevant in Wano. Even the translation of "King of Hell" i.e. "Jigoku no Ou" is a play on words with another meaning that translates to "King of Samurai"

And I'm not sure what level someone has to be at to "deserve" killing a weakened Kaido? Like Zoro dismantled King in 1035, he's only below the Yonkou, admirals, Mihawk and Luffy at this point, and maybe Beckman

That would make his hobby self harm, not suicide. He wouldn't remark that "I guess I can't die" if he didn't think it was possible.

Dying from relative nobodies, Scabbards he can't even name, before the war even really started also wouldn't have been very glorious or honorable
do you think someone who wants to die plans a wolrd war? nope he knows that falling will not harm him.

Kaido mentions death multiple times and alludes to death and you still think Kaido wont die... this isnt even a ZKK argument this is just a common sense alludes to Kaido will be dead argument

Or in your scenario Kaido gets defeated for the 8th time and we repeat past Kaido history again
Do you seriously believe Kaido won't change once he notices that Luffy is obviously Joy Boy? It's clear his whole depression is related to the fact he wasn't JOY Boy. It's irrelevant whether he's alluding to death or not because his character is bound to change.

Do you seriously believe Kaido won't change once he notices that Luffy is obviously Joy Boy? It's clear his whole depression is related to the fact he wasn't JOY Boy. It's irrelevant whether he's alluding to death or not because his character is bound to change.
he for sure will see that he already thought Luffy might be Joyboy since he told him you could not be Joyboy either. but Luffy came back and he will be Joyboy and Kaido will see that too.

Mate let me rephrase what I meant. I am not doubting Zoro's ability to severe Kaido's dragon form head when he's got 5% energy left and Zoro has had the second round of plot recovery plus power ups. What I said, is that taking into account his performance on his 1 on 1, you can see that Zoro doesn't have the level to deserve such a feat. He would need to have been a stronger, more relevant character to get to kill Kaido. He's not.

I was a Zoro wanker when he blocked hakai but I not blind. He was destined to defeat King and call it a day.

Even in the remote case that it were to happen, having so many recoveries already invalidates Zoro from getting any praise. Like what's the point? On top of that already severely weakened? ZKK is just a dream, there's no reason why Kaido would decide to go dragon form at the end of the battle guys. Stop wanking off to dreams lol. If Kaido sees that shits hitting the fam and hes about to be defeated then hes using his most powerful form or an awakening but no he'll go huge dragon form for Zoro boy to put him off
lenghty post but honestly what makes sense to me as to why kaido will go into dragon mode is this .... we learned from 1040 from big mom that wano is crucial to the one piece maybe even some of it is here on wano that being said in 1016 yamato says her goal is to drive kaido out of wano(same thing luffy will say this chapter ) and kaido tells yamato im not going anywhere i'm here because its wano both yonkos recognize wanos importance to the one piece all this being said now imagine luffy finally putting kaido down and defeating him yet because of awakening kaido gets up and upon doing this he reflects on all his hard work yet he failed and a 19 year old is now achieving everything he has wanted and to top things off he recognizes luffy is joyboy all of this could lead to a breaking point where kaido basically goes if i can't have it nobody can so he goes dragon form to lauch one massive boro breath in hopes of destroying wano,its citizens, and its importance to one piece i say dragon mode because so far it has the most dc hopefully we agree and then zkk happens and sure you can argue kaido wouldnt allow himself to rage out like this and while i think this would be enough for him to attack the capital oda could always have him drink and have a mood swing and get angry just like in 922 when he got drunk and boro blast the mountain ...sorry for the length but it makes a lot of sense to me and i don't think i am stretching what kaido would do at all it seems very possible i would like to add as well most say zoro wont kill kaido because it would give kaido a honorable death giving him what he wants but if kaido goes out having a temper tantrum basically like a kid i don't see how thats a honorable death at all

Last edited:

Lucci>Zorro>>King

Told ya fuckers since over 1 year hes at least YC1+.You cant be serious believe the Bodyguard of the CD´s are a scrub.Same guy who fought Sabo,the Sabo who fought almost all the time Admirals
Most of us thought that Luffy would represent weak/simple devil fruit becoming strong because of the user but no it was Lucci all along.

Not, mythical, not ancient and not logia. YC1+ with basic zoan fruit

:steef:

Not really. He has a slicing wind/lightning attack, has a long range attack called Kongo Kabura(a weaker version of this attack one shotted a number).

Although he doesn't have many ranged attacks, he still has a few powerful long-range attacks. In my opinion, that's enough for any battle against a top tier.
His slicing wind attack is irrelevant talking about top tiers , all the SN's on rooftop before powerup could dodge/block them

Yeah he does have one ranged attack which he only used once and yamato took it fine

he for sure will see that he already thought Luffy might be Joyboy since he told him you could not be Joyboy either. but Luffy came back and he will be Joyboy and Kaido will see that too.
I mean, Kaido can die for all I care, but the narrative behind his character has been obvious for years, it keeps being stressed over and over and some people still believe the only way to get rid of him is to kill him because "he isn't leaving Wano".

It's just exhausting. These guys know nothing about characters, whoever believes Kaido has to die to take him out of the picture is foolish. As you well said, Kaido has been focusing on Luffy's will since they first met and the latter is about to prove himself as the legit Joy Boy. Oda is already turning him into a buddy more than a villain ("Hahaha, this is fun!" "Yeah, I agree!"; "I'm drinking, do you want some?"; etc.) and he even said to Luffy he "couldn't be Joy Boy EITHER"; quite relevant considering that Kaido is far from joy but currently depressed and bored with the world (yeah, I wonder if Luffy will change it...?).

Again, people can believe whatever they want, but never ignore these themes. If Oda comes and say that Kaido thought of himself as Joy Boy yet clashed with the reality of his utter irrelevance in the big scheme of things, which totally fits his obsession with dying a glorious death as either revenge on fate or "consolation prize", I will totally buy it because, as of now, the narrative behind his characters totally points to it.
Post automatically merged:

But you know , luffybros hopes for a scenario that doesnt agree with kaidos reputation haha
Luffy may change Kaido's character, let alone his reputation. What every other defeat lacked is Luffy being the one defeating him.

I mean, Kaido can die for all I care, but the narrative behind his character has been obvious for years, it keeps being stressed over and over and some people still believe the only way to get rid of him is to kill him because "he isn't leaving Wano".

It's just exhausting. These guys know nothing about characters, whoever believes Kaido has to die to take him out of the picture is foolish. As you well said, Kaido has been focusing on Luffy's will since they first met and the latter is about to prove himself as the legit Joy Boy. Oda is already turning him into a buddy more than a villain ("Hahaha, this is fun!" "Yeah, I agree!"; "I'm drinking, do you want some?"; etc.) and he even said to Luffy he "couldn't be Joy Boy EITHER"; quite relevant considering that Kaido is far from joy but currently depressed and bored with the world (yeah, I wonder if Luffy will change it...?).

Again, people can believe whatever they want, but never ignore these themes. If Oda comes and say that Kaido thought of himself as Joy Boy yet clashed with the reality of his utter irrelevance in the big scheme of things, which totally fits his obsession with dying a glorious death as either revenge on fate or "consolation prize", I will totally buy it because, as of now, the narrative behind his characters totally points to it.
they wants Kaido to be killed not because he deserves it but because ZKK will not come true otherwise :D i dont care if he dies or not either , but i think killed by Shinobu's DF is more likely and more humiliating than to be killed by Zoro who is unconscious and about to die because of his severe injuries.lol

If Luffy's awakening enable him to be a giant of any size, then i expect him after sending Kaido flying, to jump down , transform into enermous giant and lift Onigashima and let it down slowly and avoid that many people die.
No doubt this would increase his AP by a mile however I hope that his awakening is similar to my hero academia's Gentle.

That would perfectly fit Luffy's fighting style. It would literally improve his speed, AP and defense)

No doubt this would increase his AP by a mile however I hope that his awakening is similar to my hero academia's Gentle.

That would perfectly fit Luffy's fighting style. It would literally improve his speed, AP and defense)
i dont read MHA , but i think really Luffy's awakening will be about that he can stretch himself to any size and to any form at will, and he can do that to animals , thing and maybe even to people as well, i suspect that Zunisha was a normal elephant that was stretched to that size by a user of Luffy's DF maybe Joyboy himself. the red line might be the work of that DF too, so basically the DF can increase the size, and maybe it is the reason why the WG tries to replicate gigantification , imagine Luffy can make of normal people giants , of normal animals , big animals that can have island on their backs.

OP and Everyone else with common sense: Kaido has tried to kill himself and has mentioned death numerous times

You: Kaido will think Luffy's Joyboy and change his whole attitude and demeanor so every notion of Kaido dying is irrelevant

Status
Not open for further replies.