What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His slicing wind attack is irrelevant talking about top tiers , all the SN's on rooftop before powerup could dodge/block them

Yeah he does have one ranged attack which he only used once and yamato took it fine
Let's be realistic about this. Long range attacks are not lethal. (Except Hakai/Elbaf Spear). Seastone Handcuffed Marco received Kizaru's laser beam and didn't knocked out. Jozu smoothly parried one of the strongest long-range attack in the series. Having too many long-range attacks doesn't make you irresistible or a better fighter. Especially if you're fighting against The top tiers.

I was kidding about Shinbu aging Kaido to death but if you think about it is really possible, after all she aged Momo who has the same DF as Kaido's. Kaido will be defeated by Luffy for sure and he will be unconscious or later cuffed in Kairosiki, Shinobu's DF will work on him and would be really good . since being old makes you weak, and Shinob's DF can age anything or anyone to death or to non-existence

OP and Everyone else with common sense: Kaido has tried to kill himself and has mentioned death numerous times

You: Kaido will think Luffy's Joyboy and change his whole attitude and demeanor so every notion of Kaido dying is irrelevant
Not every notion of Kaido dying is irrelevant, but if you truly, truly believe that Luffy proving he has a strong chance of being Joy Boy won't change the character whose whole narrative these last chapters has focused on Joy Boy... then you are totally lost here.

But yeah, certainly I'm the one without common sense instead of you, who for some reason confront me for defending the possibility of Luffy affecting that Kaido who was trying to kill himself because he's bored of the world, thought Luffy couldn't be Joy Boy either and was believed to be him by his right-hand man; because Luffy, the man who was challenging him even while unconscious, the man who seems to grow stronger the more he smiles, the man who is giving him a solid 1 vs 1 for the first time... apparently can't affect Kaido's depression. I mean, I could foresee years ago that this is exactly how Luffy and Kaido's relationship was going to develop because it's just the exact same trope of the overpowered monster who finds a reason to live in the upcomer to the point of respecting him, over and over.

If "everyone with common sense" is so stupid to believe Kaido's whole attitude and demeanor can't be changed by Luffy being Joy Boy, then I'd rather not to have common sense. At least that saves my brains.

Watched the Morj video about the 13 SHs theory, thought it wasnt as dumb as his usual theories and was even surprised about him including Yamato, though I disagree with the whole thing, but then I went to check the comments and his fans are still insisting on the Smoker nonsense and he is liking those comments:josad: I cant with that dude

Getting damage by fodders is exactly what makes Izo weak. Kid and Zoro were never stalled by them. Zoro just got tired because of Enma and fighting GIFTERS not only fodders. And Kid... I really don't remember any situation where he stalled against fodders.
They actually were but I’m too uninterested to find the panel

Just know, you simply overrated CP0… Remember Jack himself told Black Maria directly that the Tobi roppo were weaker than the scabbards… Jack said this… And now we have proof that Izo could stomp Drake most likely yet Drake supposedly gave a hard time to these Cp-0 guys…

There’s nothing inconsistent here my guy… We have both feats and statements from reliable characters like Jack to support this

I need the smartest Theorists in the Worstgen Forum to start immediately Theories about Luffy and his awakening !!!!!!! What is his awakening?

And what does Luffy mean with its his las Gear 4th? Is it a foreshadowing that Gear 5 is coming or that Gear 4 is his last Gear and he isn't even aware that he's able to Awake what every the Fuck Gomo Gomo no Mi is actually.

I need answers go ahead Theorists

do you think someone who wants to die plans a wolrd war? nope he knows that falling will not harm him.
He cries this chapter about finding One Piece. Because he's not opposed to dying, but that's not his dream. You don't crush his dreams by not killing him, because no one ever has. He's been imprisoned before, he just got free and got back to it. Kicking him out of Wano does nothing to stop him.

B

Ballel

I need the smartest Theorists in the Worstgen Forum to start immediately Theories about Luffy and his awakening !!!!!!! What is his awakening?

And what does Luffy mean with its his las Gear 4th? Is it a foreshadowing that Gear 5 is coming or that Gear 4 is his last Gear and he isn't even aware that he's able to Awake what every the Fuck Gomo Gomo no Mi is actually.

I need answers go ahead Theorists
Ask for @minamoto 's help.

But I fear that his utliMate trezor theoríe surpasses your inferior peasant theories.

Not every notion of Kaido dying is irrelevant, but if you truly, truly believe that Luffy proving he has a strong chance of being Joy Boy won't change the character whose whole narrative these last chapters has focused on Joy Boy... then you are totally lost here.

But yeah, certainly I'm the one without common sense instead of you, who for some reason confront me for defending the possibility of Luffy affecting that Kaido who was trying to kill himself because he's bored of the world, thought Luffy couldn't be Joy Boy either and was believed to be him by his right-hand man; because Luffy, the man who was challenging him even while unconscious, the man who seems to grow stronger the more he smiles, the man who is giving him a solid 1 vs 1 for the first time... apparently can't affect Kaido's depression. I mean, I could foresee years ago that this is exactly how Luffy and Kaido's relationship was going to develop because it's just the exact same trope of the overpowered monster who finds a reason to live in the upcomer to the point of respecting him, over and over.

If "everyone with common sense" is so stupid to believe Kaido's whole attitude and demeanor can't be changed by Luffy being Joy Boy, then I'd rather not to have common sense. At least that saves my brains.
You: Resonded to my comment

Also you: YoU ArE ThE OnE ThAT ConFrOntEd Me

Yes you do lack common sense.

People with common sense in OP have taken in the multiple hints and rightfully believe Kaido is going to die in some way shape or form

BB is known for sneaking up on ppl. I am willing to bet he did the same thing with Shanks. He had the chance to prove us wrong at MF but dipped when he got challenged :yasu:

Where was all that energy when Shanks challenged him at mf??
Shanks explicitly said he wasn't being careless when it happened.
BB would then be fighting Shanks and the WG, as he's adjusting to a new power. The WG didn't go all out in Marineford so that would have been risky before he'd finished his preparation

He cries this chapter about finding One Piece. Because he's not opposed to dying, but that's not his dream. You don't crush his dreams by not killing him, because no one ever has. He's been imprisoned before, he just got free and got back to it. Kicking him out of Wano does nothing to stop him.
it is painful to let him live while his dream are being crushed , saying that he has neither become Joyboy nor got one piece. you know that Oda would find a way to deal with that , killing is not necessary. and even it happened it will not be ZKK.

B

Ballel

it is painful to let him live while his dream are being crushed , saying that he has neither become Joyboy nor got one piece. you know that Oda would find a way to deal with that , killing is not necessary. and even it happened it will not be ZKK.
Oda will make onepiece even softer as a response to Ukraine war.

Status
Not open for further replies.