How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
CP0 boss: "Tell me why you did it... Drake.
...!!"

X Drake: "Hah. Hah...
This is... my justice...!!"
This alone makes things better. I just love when characters express their convictions, especially when it's not often. This is not the same Drake unsure of his place, or lacking resolve early in the raid. He's willing to die for what he believes in. You're making that little boy in you proud in this moment, Drake.

Need to see panels for Luffy vs Kaido, but it sounds cool from the summary.

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

Luffy: "...!!
One more attack...!!
If he isn't down with this one, then I will be the one who lose...!!!
“Gomu Gomu no~~~”!!"

Luffy would have lost clean, CP0 did him a favour lol
Now I wonder if Kaido would have won against Oden in any way too.

The standard opinion is that Oden would have won.

Luffy was about to use Over Kong Gun, he already hit Kaido with that attack before and couldn´t beat him, it wouldn´t help him either even if he would hit Kaido. Luffy was clearly losing the battle, Kaido had his fun and joke around, Luffy do anything because his G4 was running out, he go even over his limit until he last long.

Clearly Kaido took the victory, without or without the CP0 member, he would get out of the battle as winner.
Kaido is going to take on awakened Luffy with far stronger attacks as Over Kong Gun(seems like the KKG version of Luffy?).
Based on the summary, Kaido had also the upperhand, easily quickly find a answer to counter Snakeman with his own highspeed Dragon+future sight. Boundman couldn´t put him down either, he was winning.

Nothing to worry Kaido bros, he was beastly this chapter, number one for right reason!!
Yeah the earlier short summary clearly overexaggerated things really looking forward to the panels this is looking like brutal fight everything we lacked with BM oda is delivering here in abundance lol

Status
Not open for further replies.