How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fuck is this..?, when luffy barraging Kaido when he was distracted and crying for BigMom is absolutely OK, and now Luffy got distracted and suddenly the whole thing seem unfair!?, fuck you!, this is WAR, soo many asspul keep happening lately from the "good guy", and now this??, f*ck Oda for this narrative bullshit, this whole yonkou butchering trend is garbage to begin with, and protagonist is always in favor whatever the scenario makes it ten times worse. :seriously::seriously:

If he really wanted to hype someone who isn’t Luffy, what the hell is stopping him? You’re right, this is par for the course, but Oda needs to stop dicking us around and just end the damn fight already whether Luffy does it or not, the six adolescent boys in Tokyo who are still eating this shit up will understand.

Any of the last three - THREE!!! - times when Kaido kicked his ass would have been the right time to do this, why are we still here?? :josad:
I wish I could tell you why, but who really knows with Oda at this point. :catcry:

Ngl, Zoro does not only hard carry the arc atm. He outright hard carries the series. After all this bullcrap decisions by Oda, I wanna know what happened between Zoro and Callie more than I do seeing Luffy vs Kaido. :catsweat:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Base Luffy = Hybrid Kaido without drunken style
G2/G3 Luffy = Hybrid Kaido with the known drunken modes
And now G4 Luffy = Hybrid Kaido with the new 3 drunken modes.
I'd say it's more dependent on the technique Kaidou uses - Gundari Ryuseigan equalled G2/G3. And seems like Raihou Hakke equalled Boundman's Over Kong Gun.

And it's worth noting that their COC levels are pretty much equalized more or less at this point with their COC clash splitting the sky. Or maybe Kaidou's superior Haki due to the drunken mode boosts the overall power behind his attacks to match G2/3 and Boundman. Need to wait for the chapter I guess.

Kaidou is completely shocked, his expression is heartbreaking when he sees that the same thing that happened with Oden has happened again.

Hey kaido, every heard of saying “Hey luffy pay attention to you when you are fighting against me “

But at least kaido is better than big meme mean he can put people down with sneak attack.

Base Luffy = Hybrid Kaido without drunken style
G2/G3 Luffy = Hybrid Kaido with the known drunken modes
And now G4 Luffy = Hybrid Kaido with the new 3 drunken modes.

You know, it's kind of interesting that Kaido's hybrid mode is quite versatile when it comes about its overall power. His drunken mode really makes his Hybrid quite creative.
the gap between Base , G2/G3 and G4 are far larger than the Gap between Hybrid and Drunken styles.

Also the changes in the drunken style do not increase Kaido's strength.

So it is more like Hybrid Kaido is slightly weaker than Drunken Kaido.

Base Luffy was never = Hybrid Kaido to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.