How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
man why are so many people thinking that luffy will be out like oden did for . Luffy will definetly back up if there is no act end stuff or kaido flashback next chapter

everyone knows that luffy is not knocked out but some fans of other characters pretend just to put forward their agenda but will end up disappointed as usual:kuzanshut::kayneshrug:

Enma saved him without it no unlocking AdvCoC. Zori still barely drew with King after that and is now knocking on deaths door

Kaido will go Awakening and Luffy will come back with a power matching that.

Current Luffy is equal hence why Kaido needed a distraction Oda couldn't be more clear that Kaido can't take down Luffy 1 on 1 clean with him paralleling a scene with Oden.

Nah the longer Zori is out the worse he looks YC1 nearly killing him

:mihanha:
I'm hanging over you like the reaper. It's almost time to collect on you goofs

J

Joy D. MADS

In your last post I read the phrase “sime clams” I thought that sime was this new internet slang. Now I realize you meant some!

Anyways, how do you feel about this chapter based on the spoilers?
LMAO

Anyway, One Piece is running Bleach's destiny. Yeah, a lot of dollars and Oda can't say no, because he has a family and all the stuff...

It smells since like... Mid WCI arc.

I'm hanging over you like the reaper. It's almost time to collect on you goofs
You a clown

:kobeha:

Your boy is KO.

Flashback about to start - Luffy gets back up beats Kaido before Wano is destroyed.

Strawhats celebrate and a small mention in the newspaper how Zoro extreme diff'd King with an assist from Enma

L Drake is a massive disappointment and should just die really.

Couldn't beat Apoo
Couldn't beat CP0
Failed to stall CP0

Guy is just a failure.
I personally think that other Supernovas shouldnt even be in Wano, Kidd-Law-Bege-X Drake should go to WCI while Big Mom's there, forming an alliance and defeat her and her entire Charlotte army. That way, their accomplishment wouldnt be so blatantly eclipsed by Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.