How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Enma saved him without it no unlocking AdvCoC. Zori still barely drew with King after that and is now knocking on deaths door

Kaido will go Awakening and Luffy will come back with a power matching that.

Current Luffy is equal hence why Kaido needed a distraction Oda couldn't be more clear that Kaido can't take down Luffy 1 on 1 clean with him paralleling a scene with Oden.

Nah the longer Zori is out the worse he looks YC1 nearly killing him

:mihanha:
>Luffy gets FS.
Luffybros: Now he is untouchable.
Gets knocked out by Kaido.

>Luffy gets ID.
Luffybros: Now he will beat Kaido alone.

>Luffy gets aCoC.
Luffybros: Now he wins.

>Eats his stomach full.
Luffybros: Luffy wins, this time for real.
Get's knocked out by Kaido.

Luffybros: He will get Awakening and win, no jokes this time. :rolaugh:
I have said thousand times that Luffybros shouldnt take part in power scaling because they are incapable of thinking.
But, whatever you do, dont stop trying. Free entertainment is free entertainment. :saden:

LMAO

Anyway, One Piece is running Bleach's destiny. Yeah, a lot of dollars and Oda can't say no, because he has a family and all the stuff...

It smells since like... Mid WCI arc.
According to Google, Oda has a net worth of $200 million. I know he isn’t Bezos or Musk, but he should be able to afford a family on $200 million. I also think Oda has this obsession with the number 100. He seems to like paralleling events every 100 chapters, which probably explains why this arc has gone on longer than it should have.

Zolo boys scraping at anything but in reality they're butt hurt it took a cheap shot for Luffy to be hit.

They fully expected Luffy to run out of stamina and be beat fairly.

This is Oda showing us Kaido CAN'T beat Luffy in a fair 1 v 1 anymore.
Not really we're just laughing that it happened like this

Btw in 1015 Kaido did beat Luffy 1v1 and instead of slicing his head off he idiotically decided to chuck him off Onigashima where Luffy ate his way to full stamina

>Luffy gets FS.
Luffybros: Now he is untouchable.

>Luffy gets ID.
Luffybros: Now he will beat Kaido alone.

>Luffy gets aCoC.
Luffybros: Now he wins.

>Eats his stomach full.
Luffybros: Luffy wins, this time for real.
Get's knocked out by Kaido.

Luffybros: He will get Awakening and win, no jokes this time. :rolaugh:
I have said thousand times that Luffybros shouldnt take part in power scaling because they are incapable of thinking.
But, whatever you do, dont stop trying. Free entertainment is free entertainment. :saden:

yes, imagine if the luffybros are that useless, imagine how useless the zorobois are ajajjajajaja

Status
Not open for further replies.