How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So any fodder can move/lift Onigashima as long as he has Kaido's or Momo's DF right?
What's so impressive about Kaido doing it then? How is it nerfing him to perform a feat that even Momo can replicate?
isn't momo using kaido's clouds to move onigashima ? kaido is still lifting onigashima , momo is only moving it

The panels should give us an idea how much damage Luffy took i can see an epic come back from him in the next chapter like when Luffy kept on fighting with a hole in the stomach in WCI, this time though Kaido probably won't be nerfing him like Kata did.
He will take out the frustrations on the CP0 boss lmao rip
Yeah I hope he wont thunder bagua himself, would be a lame repetition of Kata.

G

Gorosei Informer

he will get super awakening since his DF will be the original first ever DF through which all other DFs were created:josad:
Super God Awakening! Sun God/Nika and or Wukong/Monkey King! I wonder if there is a Moon God for Sulong especially? And Lunarians? Although I know Skypeia mentioned praying to Nika/a Sun God though?

God help us, pun not intended lmao.

The only thing I like about this CP plot is it shows the WG doesn’t fear the emperors, it fears change.

The WG is happy with the balance of powers as they are and they’d rather preemptively stop Luffy from disrupting that rather than use the opportunity to kill Kaido.

It explains why the world government has never declared war on the emperors lands, it’s because they don’t want to.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Isnt it weird that start of wano kaido no diffs luffy who is YC1 level (all yc1 are relative) so therefore marco being equal-ish to admirals mean yonko > admiral also means zoro cant touch kaido in a 1v1

The only thing I like about this CP plot is it shows the WG doesn’t fear the emperors, it fears change.

The WG is happy with the balance of powers as they are and they’d rather preemptively stop Luffy from disrupting that rather than use the opportunity to kill Kaido.

It explains why the world government has never declared war on the emperors lands, it’s because they don’t want to.
Uh huh sure. Or. Its more likely the idea of killing two emperors tiers at the same time with cp0 is impossible.

They literally sent ships to wano to take it over.

Status
Not open for further replies.