How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what now? Luffy is done for. Defeated for the fourth time this arc.

Kaido: 4
Luffy: 0

Are we going to have a Katakuri Flambe moment again? This fight has dragged on for way too long.

@Tyki_Mikk
In Demon Slayer, do you remember the fight against Kokushibo?

Gotouge the writer for Demon Slayer had side characters fight him, despite fighting some side characters. Gotouge gave so much focus not only to the fight itself but also to Kokushibo.

Meanwhile Oda doesn't seem to care about side character fights, he either off panels them or he rushes through them.
Yeah remember it and also call it in the past too that Oda can´t make good side characters fights like how he did for Luffy fights.
They are not bad, but they not come close to the writing fightstyle which Oda used for Luffy enemys...
Sadly,since the flying six and the calamity and ofc BM had lot of potential.
Well for BM im sure she coming back, but flying six and calamity lose their chance to proof themselves again..

Delusional. No one was calm. It was common sense to Supernovas that fight would have over right there if wasn't for Zoro.

Again only Zoro is stepping up against Hakai. If wasn't a big deal everybody would help at least.

Why you try to downplay not only Hakai by BM and Kaido not being serious but also saying Zoro blocked only for a sec and only a fraction of Hakai? That doesn't even make sense.

Both BM and Kaido gave their all during Hakai, Zoro blocked fully otherwise the other Supernovas and the enviroment around Zoro would have being hit. And again, Zoro is not a Rap God. He can't say all those words in less than 1 sec for Supernova to run and Law to shambles him.

Zoro blocked fully a combined attack of 2 Yonko at sub-max potential(since BM didn't used years of her life to be stronger) for at least 5 seconds(probably 10).
No one was calm? So you're telling me that everyone should be calm? The fight over if it wasnt for Zoro? You are proven wrong on panel. Luffy warned everyone first, that was the cause of Zoro being able to react and block in the first place. Killer said they couldnt dodge, but everyone shocked face was not a comparison of powerlevel to Zoro, he himself said they would be wiped out, that statement included himself. So Zoro offered himself to block thus being prepared to sacrifice himself.

The others responded accordingly and dodge from that path. Zoro block the portion/fraction he can, and Law teleported Zoro after 1 second / 1 moment block.

You said i downplay Hakai? Not at all, Zoro's feat in blocking it and sacrificing himself was great. But you are the one overestimating that feat and said "if its not for Zoro, no one would be left". You are wrong. Luffy was sure to be safe himself since he saw that from a mile away, he was shocked to see the scale of attack but also Zoro sacrificing himself.

Law can teleport so it's no problem for him at all, but theres no surprise if he's shocked as well. Again, its not a sign that Zoro is above the others, its just Oda's way to portray that Hakai is powerful.

But no, Zoro only blocked a fraction that went his way, not the whole energy. Also, Kaidou was factually playing around before Luffy so your argument about Kaidou being serious in Hakai is directly contradicted by Kaidou's own statement.

The rest is BM. Again, if you say BM was serious in Hakai, then its okay. But then, it also means that BM was serious in slashing Kidd with a named attack, only to find that Kidd has enough durability to tank it even when his head was targeted. Kidd also clashed against BM no problem in a direct contact. While in comparison, Zoro never once even tried to slash directly against BM and just chose to slash Prometheus. Putting it this way, i can even argue that Kidd's durability is way above Zoro since he dared to clash and tank BM's slashes directly compared to Zoro who was out with broken bones after being attacked indirectly.

But to respect Zoro, i wont argue that way. I just cant think that receiving a portion of Hakai (an indirect attack) is much stronger, thats if any, than clashing directly against either Kaidou or BM. And yeah its not the entire Hakai since Zoro only blocked a portion and theres an excess of energy spreading at Zoro's sides.

Don't want to be mean but according to many gigatards in this fanbase, you can't beat a FS user without having FS yourself so that means that Roger, WB, Shanks, Oden and Rocks had/have FS, this is law around here. :myman:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Dude what are you talking about, I think you mixup things because of you been blind of anger that all your points got debunked.
Luffy was not about to finish Kaido, just read the spoilers.
He hit Kaido with Over King Gun but Kaido casually stand up and hit Luffy and almost knock him out of G4, then Luffy was attacking him again with OKG, the situation is complete different to Oden one where Kaido was lying down(anime change it later but what ever).

Read these lines:

The chapter continue after that, Kaido was fast up and counter Luffy, casually tanked Over Kong Gun.
So how you come up with Oden compare who is in total different?
Kaido tanked one Over Kong Gun, a another one wouldn´t do the matter either, Luffy is about to fight with awakening since neither Boundman or KKG adv CoC version was enough. So...
:kuzanshut:
Doing a great job...:cheers:

Although, I am still beside myself, I will soon recover and argue against this slander of kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.